Nike / bad customer care

Nike stores in India are providing wrong information. I went to a Nike stoer and purchased

NIke running shoes (these are my 6th pair of Nike shoes.). I asked the sales man, "Are the same models available in US?". The response was that

"Models are made as per terrrain ect. which are specific to India". Based on this purchased the shoe, but reality is

it is same as in USA and the price diffential is over 60%. I wanted to give the shoes back to the store but the

store manager responsed in a negative way. Calling up Nike's office doesn't help as well. I mailed them and called them 100 times, they didnot respond.The regional manager says call me after half an hour and never is available after half an hour.I am surprised by their not responding.

Nike has a brand, and it is not living upto it. Based on false information they sell goods in Indian stores. And also don't respond to the customer care.

Va

Comments

• Ab
      1st of Sep, 2008

Sub.-Complaint against NIKE flotters
    Sir,
    I wish to state that I have purchased a flotters from Planet Sports, Mall Road, Ludhiana, The Model No. is NK-318364
    Size 016-10 @ Rs. 1250/- NIKE ASPEN ON 28-03-08 . Now the rubber base of these flotters have been cracked & the Planet Sports people are saying that the NIKE gives the warrenty of just 3-months so we can't do anything .With the international branded things nothing goes wrong injust 3-months as all other international brands gives the warrenty of 6-12 months .If a branded thing will not work for even 5-months thanwhat's the use of buying it .I am writing here to please check these flotters&do the necessary action for the same .
    THANKS

• Ga
      9th of May, 2009

Dear Sir

I am a small but a very important customer of your company. I have purchased more than 10 pair of NIKE shoes as I strongly believe in brand loyalty and I don’t purchase any other brands shoes. But now I think I will shift over to some other brand after what I have experienced this time. I purchase a NIKE shoe on 14th Feb. 2009 from your authorized Nike showroom named Nike J&K REGD. Jammu j&k. Bill no. 4954. and from the very next week my left shoe has started making a horrible sound I complaint to the dealer so many times but he does not have any answer to my complaint and nor he is taking any responsibility of the same. Such a huge company and such a poor service it’s really a shame. I want immediate action on my complaint if you want to save dignity of the worlds biggest shoe brand.

Waiting for your reply.

Gaurav Sapra
    Mob: 9419109500, 9419173227
    Jammu J&K
    India

• Rp
      2nd of Apr, 2010

Thank you for your E-mail. Your enquiry is important to us and we will contact you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

Best Regards

Nike India Consumer Care.], Till date I didn’t get any information / action taken by you, Your irresponsible act will force me to take legal action.

Also your toll free no mentioned in

________________________________________
    From: R P Devrani
    Sent: 25 March 2010 20:24
    To: 'consumercare.india@nike.com'
    Cc: 'bountha@gmail.com'
    Subject: Unsound experience with MERCURY FOOTBALL SHOE

Dear sir,

With deep regret I am mentioning here that I have bought a FOOTBALL SHOE (Mercury) with the cost Rs.5500/- on 23.12.2009 from PRIMUS SPORTS LTD SHOP NO. GF-2, SHKHAM BUILDING, R C DUTT ROAD, Alkapuri, vadodara for my ward who is studying in Narachana International school Baroda and playing U-14 for Gujrat and strong candidate for Indian national U-14 team from Gujrat.

Football is his dream and he dreamt to explore it with latest tools and tackles to achieve his life (Football). Though I am a just middle class person and tried to provide him best required facility available in the market and what he suggested me I bought the same product of NIKE.

It is our worst experience with the Like Great NIKE brand, as the shoe open from front within the two game while he was playing at Tata Memorial National Football Tournament at Jemshedpur . After completing his 30days tour from Jamshedpur I have given shoes to Your above mentioned show room on for necessary action and they returned back after pasting on 23.02.2010. Which again opened from same place in just one game. It has again handed over to him for the defect 15.03.2010 and now they just call us to collect it back after local repair, WHICH WE DO NOT WANT.

I strongly feel it is because of poor workmanship and needless to mentioned it to replace it with good quality shoe. Your positive action/approach may not only help to built a young talent of India but also retain your Quality name among young footballer.

Please look into the matter without typical marketing tactics and motivate him for football future of India.

Ward Name is : MEHUL DEVRANI
    CLASS: VIII_B
    SCHOOL NAME: NEVRACHANA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, BHALI<, VADODARA

Below I have pasted a news cutting, keeping in mind that you will considered the case sensitively.

Regards

MOB. No. 9714824599
    LL-0265-2370911

Top of Form
    Today: Thu, Mar 25, 2010 | Temp | Cleanliness Campaign
    Home | Epaper | Indiatimes | My Mail | Make AM your Home Page | Subscribe to NewsLetter | RSS

Quick News:
    TATA CHEMICALS TO INVEST RS 100 CR IN MITHAPUR PLANT...TAPAN PATEL, NEW CHAIRMAN OF CII’S GUJARAT ZONAL COUNCIL...GOVT MULLING HIGHER PRICE FOR EURO-IV COMPLIANT PETROL, DIESEL...

Bottom of Form

Top of Form

Bottom of Form
    You are here - HomeNewsSports Story
    Sports
    Guj thrash Rajasthan

By Ahmedabad Mirror Bureau
    Posted On Saturday, January 09, 2010 at 03:06:04 AM

After losing their opening match to Sikkim, Gujarat made a solid comeback by beating Rajasthan 5-1 in the All India Football Federation (AIFF) Boys’ Under-14 Football tournament at Tatanagar (Jamshedpur) on Friday.

Mehul Devrani started the onslaught by scoring the first goal in the second minute of the match. Ishant Atit doubled the lead in the eighth minute. Five minutes later, Sheel Parikh scored the third goal and the first-half ended with Gujarat leading 3-0.

In the second session, Rajasthan came back to score a goal but Gujarat scored two more goals in quick successions and increase the lead to 5-1. Mehul and Jishnu scored the goals in 17th and 20th minute, respectively.

Football selection
    The Ahmedabad District Football Association (ADFA) will be selecting the under-21 football team on January 11 at the St Xavier’s College ground for the upcoming state championship to be held in Surat.

• 0 Votes

Sub.-Complaint against NIKE flotters
    Sir,

I bought a Nike ALVORD 7 shoe from Grand Hotel, SSIPL 15/4, JL Nehru Road, Grand Hotel, Shopping Arcade(Please find the attachment), Kolkata – 700013, I am bought this shoe for regular use, after use 3 weeks I found a tear ( or crack) in upper side shoe laces hole ( which only made by plastic material).

I reported this to the store (Gulmohar Park, SSIPL, Unit No. F 4, Gulmohar Park, SG Highway, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380006) I hope they repair or replaced my shoe as soon, but after one week they told me it is not possible to replaced & not repaired du to spear unavailability or if they repair this then possible to damage the look and they return back my shoe.

I am really not sure whom to contact about this defect. When I purchased the shoe, I was given a warranty of manufacturing defect within the six month of purchase. But seems like there is no one to even hear the complaint.

I am deeply disappointed in the Nike Customer Service, and would request Nike to attend to my complaint immediately.

Mihir Mallick

19th of May, 2011

to nike
    customercare
    india

I wish to state that i have purched nike TURNAROUND basketball shoes for
    AARYAN STORE
    149 ISCON MEGA MALL
    AHMEDABAD
    and i had pay RS 4500 and model number is 386237 and i had pruched on 16-1-2011
    i was be warrented for 6 to1year and problem in the shoes it that max air has been
    bursted . IF a barnded shoes get problem within 6 month then what the purporse
    of buy it. i was shocked when this happen in nike turnaround but kindly see to it
    and kindly do some thing for this and give a replcemaent.

--mobile 8866006400
    venin patel
    venin patel

29th of Jun, 2011

I bought one of the most expensive nike "vomerso" shoe from company outlet at C.G.Road, ahemdabad. The shoe's mesh got damaged with in an year and since last 2 months i have been corresponding with them with an unsatisfactory ans and no result. What is more astonishing is previsouly also i bought a shoe whose collar got torn with in 3 months and they agree to replace it. then they took 6 months to replace it with another model stating that that particular model is discontinued. Hence i had to upgrade my shoe and paid the additional amount of rs.2500 taking the toal value of shoe to Rs 8500/- and bought a better version called VOMERO only to see such disapponting quality and go theu this pain again. Would never buy nike now in my life.
    Regards Manish rastogi :- ph ;- 09824004102

• Di
      3rd of Mar, 2016

On 2/27/2016, I purchased the Jordan 12 Masters. The order was confirmed, the funds was deducted from my credit card. These were a release item and Nike canceled the order. My son was very disappointed he is not getting the shoes. It was hard to get the shoes because all the stores and online stores was sold out. Size 8.5
    #who does this?