Nike / fake nike trainers

1 South Africa

I have been wearing Nike for almost 20 years. Over the years i have bought many pairs without disappointment. However recently i bought a pair of Nike's from a store claiming to sell original Nike products. After checking the sneakers and comparing them with products sold at other stores. They seemed legit. As new sneakers, they felt like the real thing, looked like the real thing, even smelt like the real thing and i proceeded to purchase them. After wearing them for 2 weeks my feet starting hurting really badly, they were sweating in these shoes like i had rapped plastic bags over my feet and went for a run. Of course by this time i realized that these were certainly not real Nike's but " fakes " . I thought i'd bring this to Nike's attention as i actually am a faithful consumer to Nike and hate to think when a young kid gets his first pair of Nike's and experiences a similar thing, that Nike would lose a consumer for life and this could even have a chained reaction resulting in the youth of today thinking of Nike as a second rate sneaker company.
Of course it would be great too if Nike could simply compensate me for my bad experience.

Regrets (Regards)