Nikea pair of sportswear rally pants and a sportswear tech fleece full zip sweater

Hello, my name is Reanna moon. I am a loyal Nike customer. I recently purchased 2 items, one was a pair of Nike sportswear rally pants and the other was a Nike sportswear tech fleece full zip sweater. The pair of Nike pants that I purchased, I wore for a matter of a few hours when the inside seem of the pants seem to just come undone and I ended up with a hole near my private area which was quite embarrassing for me.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Kenosha, WIThe sweater that I purchased the teeth on the zipper seemed to be warped or something I struggled to zip it up when I went to wear it for the first time and when I tried to give the zipper a little pull it simply broke. like I mentioned before I am a very loyal Nike customer 90% of my clothes are Nike products and all my shoes are made by Nike among other Nike products. I will continue to purchase Nike products because that's how much I have faith in the quality of the product. I also pay for the quality of the product and to say the least I am very unsatisfied with the quality of these 2 products that I purchased. Regrettably I do not keep receipts. I do not know what the outcome will be or what will come of this but I hope to hear from somebody soon. Thank you for your time and patience.

Re