NIIT / fraud regarding degree

1 India Review updated:

Hello,
My name is manish kumar and I was pursuing a bachelor's degree course in it from niit. I joined niit in august 2003 and I gave my final semester exams in january 2007. I have successfully cleared all my semesters without any backlog.
I took admission in niit in august 2003 at niit, patna centre. After clearing 5 semester from patna I took transfer to niit camac street centre in kolkata. I gave my final semester exams from kolkata in january 2007.
I did get my marksheets of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th semester. But now it's been more than 1 year but I haven't received my 4th and 6th semester marksheets, leave alone the degree. This degree is recognised from karnataka state open university (Ksou). I have contacted the kolkata regional office co-ordinator of niit mr. Sumit guha, but of no use. I have contacted him several times but he asks me to keep sending mails to ksou co-ordinator. He provided me with the phone number of ksou co-ordinator, mr. Venkatesh. I called him up and as per his requirements I did send him all the details of my previous semesters marksheets. But days have passed by, and I have not received any response from their end. I try calling them up, but no response. I have made numerous phone calls, have send lots of e-mails but that is of no use. I have already missed several great oppurtunities due to lack of these documents.
Niit regional office, kolkata is in no mood to do anything. Their negligence is proving a big hurdle in my career path. I would like to file a case against niit for luring the candidates to join their b. Sc (It) programme and then leaving theim in the middle of nowhere. I would like to register a case regarding this fraud by niit. Please suggest me some ways in which I can do this.
Thank you.

Comments

• Re
      3rd of May, 2008

Respected sir,

my name is Rebatiraman Tripathy one of the student(GNIIT) of NIIT Bhubaneswer sahid nagar center, i have complain because they have not given my cirtificate, sir please give me ur mobile no, and ur email address i will talk and write to you. i have faceing some problem in my service carier. espicially complain for MR Ashok Kumar Rath and Aparajita Pati.

• Sh
      16th of Jul, 2008

Hello,

My name is Shraddha, I had done my graduation, and immediately after that joined NIIT, Borivali Mumbai Branch for Maximedia Course, which is for around 2 year. Last year in Oct 2007 I completed my course and today it has been 8 months I have still not received my Certificate.

For the Last 8 months I have made several number of calls, but the reply that you get is the same . They do not bother to give you certificate, but during the paying fees they will call you several number of times.

My humble request to all you students is that Think before you join NIIT.

• Aa
      22nd of Jul, 2008

### those ###s

• Ge
      3rd of Aug, 2008

I am a student of NIIT and I have completed MCSE programm as concidered Honours Deploma, Please I want to know how I will apply for the top-up B.Sc degree, I mean the process involved to get my B.Sc as an In ternational Student.
    Thanks You

• As
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Talk to ur NIIT centre head from where u have given last examination . write email to student releationship Mgr, Also cc Cgrsho, plz give ur details like semester, result, examination period, also some more details for those markssheet, dotalk to ksou dean, registarar, director, also write strong reply to mediamnager of niit.for degree u will have to mysore. I also faced this problem, my advice to presurise niit office, do not giveup.
    With regards,
    Ashish Thusu

14th of Sep, 2008

hai

I am also student of NIIT. I am completely agree with u. I AM also suffering from same problem... I am reg. in march 2006 and till now we have just completed 1 and half years course... for that I am going to consumer court .
    I also sugest to you you also went to court...

with regards,
    kashish kumar gupta.

• Am
      24th of Sep, 2008

I am also a student of NIIT (Bandra west) Mumbai... Niit does not delivers wat it promises at the time of admission... i hav faced alot of problem in niit and wil not recommend to any one... i hav also seen other ppl facing problems too...

plz help me so that i can get my problem solved ... plz note, it is a waste speaking to the centre G.L. and Centre Head...

• Sh
      13th of Oct, 2008

NIIT is a veeeeeeeeeery big fraud. they will call you and make your life hectic when it comes to take fees, but when u r supposed to get money back or certificates they will not bother. i have still not recieved a cash back of rs5000 which i m supposed to get for a scholarship programe. I recommend all not to register for any course at NIIT.NIIT SUCKS.

• Ar
      1st of Nov, 2008

Niit promissess you that he will complete yours Semister in 6mths but it tooked 1yr to complete a Foundation Sem.So i sucked Niit and joined other coure i just want to say that students at niit(Camac st.)dont waste your time there.At the time of addmission they say other things but they do else.They will call you many times and full you message in box by message regarding Fess.But when it comes to complete the semister they just take it easy.
    thank You.
    Be Serious abt your Future.
    stds of Niit (Camac.St)

• Pa
      2nd of Nov, 2008

NIIT SUCKS
    niit(camac st.) is a faltu center of india
    Me partho Mr.India

• Pr
      3rd of Nov, 2008

NIIT is a fraud institute.They will take students money and they wont deliver education in time.They wont provide placements properly.I did a course in NIIT center pondicherry and i had a very bad experience.I completed four semesters of GNIIT.Finally they rejected my profile forProfessional Practise and placement.I suggest not to join NIIT

19th of Nov, 2008

Respected Sir,

I Ms. Saba Anwar student of B.Sc.(I.T.), KSOU bearing enrollment no. 042851370 from NIIT (Ashman Computers Pvt Ltd) Andheri East, Mumbai (Centre Code: MHKNF008) has sent you my original marksheets for clearance of NCL in my B.Sc.(I.T.) IIIrd, Vth & VIth Semester via courier addressing the same to
    Registrar (Evaluation)
    Karnataka State Open University
    Manasagangotri
    Mysore - 570 006

. If you will clear the NCL and send back the marksheets to me then only i will be able to get the B.Sc.(I.T.) Degree. I have not got my Degree since 2007. Please Sir look into this matter.

My Academic Personal Details are as follows:

Name: Saba Anwar

Enrollment No.: 042851370

Centre Code: MHKNF008

Centre Name: Ashman Computers Pvt. Ltd., Andheri, Mumbai

The case is pending since 2007 & no action is been taken either by KSOU or by NIIT

Yours Faithfully
    Saba Anwar

• Ne
      27th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir

I had enrolled myself in GNIIT course and paid amount to authorised centre for the sure placement on company pay roll but after three year told me that the amount is only for the assurance when i had contact to the IC Cell NIIT Limited they not provided any satisfactory reply...please help and suggest me now what s my next step...

with regards
    Neeraj Gupta

4th of Dec, 2008

i am also a student of niit dimapur(nagaland) center, my reg no is - R071012400202, i need transfer from niit dimapur(nagaland) to south ex delhi.but the niit dimapur is not giving me transfer, they told me that if i want transfer then i have to pay 40000 rupess, sence i m waiting for 3 months but they didnt gave me the transfer order, i hav complited my first sem with good marks and payed full amount of 1st sem, and waiting to join second sem in delhi, plz help me, , , , plz

niit dimapur phn no - 03862- 229145

13th of Jan, 2009

Hi My name is Kamal Kumar. I have been Completed my graudation since 2007. I had registred the course GNIIT(2 years | 1 year internship) from C.P, delhi and My class room study(2 years) couse had been finished since march 2007. But my internship has been not completed. i had registered the case against NIIT by consumer forum and cosumer forum has passed the jugdment in favor me but NIIT is not giving any response. Plz help and suggest whichc action i should take against NIIT.

• Am
      18th of Feb, 2009

Dear friends

I really agree on the comment posted above. Just want to say to you all that, WE ALL MUST FILE A COMPLAINT THROUGH CONSUMER COURT AS WELL AS TO MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OR WHSOEVER IS CONCERNED GOVERNING BODY FOR THIS.
    If you all agree with me than please send me a confirmation on my mail i.d. mishrakamit@yahoomail.com

Regards!

Amit.

24th of Apr, 2009

Dear friends,
    I do have such kind of bitter experience where they take away money at the first instant and then do not offer the training they promised earlier, but this time it is not from niit but it is from CMC, Riponstreet Kolkata Branch. In all this institute like CMC, NIIT, Brainware etc they are much eager to take money than providing the training they are committed for . Their only intention is to earn money.
    I request to all the student who intend to join this institute, not to join this kind of fraud -false-greedy institute, not to destroy your future, not to loss your money, not to come under to the fine advertisements or banners or posters .
    On the other hand, the government should take the necessary steps to uproot this kind of fraud institutes
    which are destroying both the future and the career of many students.

Regards!
    Kausik

• Pr
      18th of May, 2009

Dear all,

please if you have any complaint againest NIIT sent a mail on wecare@niitstudent.com with your detail.
    & for more information visit NIIT website you will get solution.

Regards,
    Prashant

• Na
      10th of Jun, 2009

niit will rince my pocket money it's really a fraud company idiot fools

• Su
      24th of Jun, 2009

FACING THE SAME THING... THEY ARE GIVING US PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE INSTEAD OF PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE i.e., internshipn in other words...