NIIT

USA

United States, Rochester, NY
2165 Brighton Henrietta Townline Road, Rochester NY 14623, USA

Canada
5045, Orbitor Drive, Building 11, Suite 100, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 4Y5, Canada

United Kingdom, London

China
7A, Long Feng Mansion, 1566, Yan An West Road, Shanghai, 200052
China

Complaints & Reviews

grievance : full fee paid to niit andheri mumbai centre in dec 2018 but no follow up action to start the education

This is a greivance against the NIIT Centre at Old Nagar Das Road in Andheri East Mumbai by Col Rajender K Jeer, Veteran - Indian Army. Consequent to my super annuation from the...

niit system errors. the institute which teaches it couldn't fix their own system errors

35351 Dear Sir/Ma'am I am Abhishek Dadhwal, Id S170024000109, with registration number R170024000168 studying GNIIT at NIIT. I requested for downgrade of my program to 13 months, i.e...

my certificate of pgdfa diploma course

My name is Aditi Jain I m the student of niit kanpur mall raod centre and has been enrolled in Pgdfa course and had paid 50000rps..the time duration of course was 6 mnth but the...

NIIT Limited — digi nxt course

Hey my name is Harsh. I got enrolled for digi nxt course module-1 at pitampura centre of NIIT last year in november. I paid these guys about 40000₹ in fees. My batch was about to...

NIIT NERUL — worst service fake promise

. Joined niit nerul, navi-mumbai for course diploma in gniit and paid a lumpsum amount rs1, 75, 000... The management people are very erratic here.. They promices us before...

NIIT Limitedbunch of frauds

I went to NIIT center in coimbatore to get certified in java.It was a horrible experience for me and my batch mates(every one though!!).They do not provide you with books, ebooks, materials, etc.They do not teach you anything or conduct any tests!! They just put marks for the tests that they never conducted.. The learning atmosphere is terrible, they just rush through the courses not even bothered about the students understanding(DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE). It is a nightmare for every one who wishes to get a job by learning java..PLEASE DO NOT JOIN NIIT!!! I have witnessed people...

NIIT Limited — certificate not issued and no proper class provided

Sir I have completed my diploma in java long back. I didn't get my certificate yet. I didn't get any proper response for a long time. I used to visit my course center but all they...

NIIT Training Programmes — irresponsible behaviour of the faculty

532274 Sir i am a student of NIIT Kanpur, Lal bangla centre and i'm very disappointed by the behaviour of the faculty employeed. I have my class from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the...

cheating & misguiding.

35351 Cheating & Misguiding. Never Join NIIT, NIIT's fake 99 days 100% placement program Hi, Every One I am Nikesh Neelakantan. This is more of a warning to others than a...

class and teacher issue

Sir My name is Abhishek raj mai niit sinha market nirala nagar near I.t. chauraha .Lucknow u.p. KA student hu .MERi student id s13110870009 h .maine 2012 April me gniit me...

NIIT Ltd. Preet Viharsuffering for msc. it degree from kuvempu university due to ia marks not updating. pret vihar, niit center (center code-dlkunt229) delhi

Myself Manoj Kumar Sethy and I was perusing Msc.IT (Roll_No-091M3929) recognized from Kuvempu University, Karnataka. I had enrolled for Msc.IT in 2008 via NIIT Ltd., Preet Vihar Centre.I had given the last semester examination for Msc.IT in May 2010.But my result is failed till now. Because all the theory papers have been cleared but one of the subject Software project & Management which IA Marks is not updated and IA marks showing 0 (even having passing mark in theory paper) because Software Project & Management subject code is 4F but wrongly 4B is mentioned in IA marks Evaluation sheet by Coordinator (Monika Juneja) so there is mismatch in subject code so that IA marks is not updated by University. The document and DD both have been submitted 4 times for IA marks update according to Coordinator but it is returned by University 3 times. Even each time I have been submitting the new DD. according to Coordinator. But University is using the DD. and returning only documents. I have the evidence of used DD. and also issued the letter from bank when all the DD. cleared. Again recently i have submitted the new DD. according to Coordinator (R.P Singh).Even several times I have been meeting and calling to the NIIT Preet Vihar Center Coordinator and Center Head in this regards, but they are very irresponsible and not in mood to do anything. But they are always cheating like you give the new DD. so we will send again your document to University with new DD. and this time your marks will be updated soon. But finally not updating the IA marks. So kindly help me for getting my Degree.

Below find the details of NIIT Center, Center Head and Territory Head -->
Center Head
Komal D. Sachdeva
NIIT Ltd., Preet Vihar Centre
G-83, Above HDFC Bank, Opp Metro Pillar #99, Preet Vihar, Delhi -92
Direct# (+91)011-[protected]
komal.[protected]@niit.com

Territory Head
Kriti Khosla the Territory Head of NIIT Ltd.
[protected]@niit.com
Tel: [protected]

For more clarification you can check the below attached document:
1. Hall Ticket.
2. IA Marks Evaluation Sheet.
3. Marks Card.
4. Online Result Sheet.

Manoj Kumar Sethy
Roll_No-091M3929.
Center Code-DLKUNT229
Msc.IT 4th Semester
Mob-[protected]

NIIT Ltd. Preet Viharsuffering for msc. it degree from kuvempu university due to mistake of niit coordinator. preet vihar, niit center (center code-dlkunt229) delhi

I had given the last semester examination for Msc.IT in May 2010.But my result is failed till now. Because all the papers have been cleared except one of the subject Software project & Management IA Marks is not updated and IA marks showing 0 (even having passing mark in theory paper) since Software Project & Management subject code is 4F but wrongly 4B is mentioned in IA marks Evaluation sheet by Coordinator (Monika Juneja) so there is mismatch in subject code so that IA marks is not updated by University. The document and DD both have been submitted 4 times for IA marks update according to Coordinator but it is returned by University 3 times. Even each time I have been submitting the new DD. according to Coordinator. But University is using the DD. and returning only documents. I have the evidence of used DD. and also issued the letter from bank when all the DD. cleared. Again recently i have submitted the new DD. according to Coordinator (R.P Singh).Even several times I have been meeting and calling to the NIIT Preet Vihar Center Coordinator and Center Head in this regards, but they are very irresponsible and not in mood to do anything. But they are always cheating like you give the new DD. so we will send again your document to University with new DD. and this time your marks will be updated soon. NIIT negligence is proving a big hurdle in my career path. So kindly help me.

Below find the details of NIIT Center, Center Head and Territory Head -->

Center Head
Komal D. Sachdeva
NIIT Ltd., Preet Vihar Centre
G-83, Above HDFC Bank, Opp Metro Pillar #99, Preet Vihar, Delhi -92
Direct# (+91)011-[protected]
komal.[protected]@niit.com

Territory Head
Kriti Khosla the Territory Head of NIIT Ltd.
[protected]@niit.com
Direct# (+[protected]

For more clarification you can check the below attached document:
1. Hall Ticket.
2. IA Marks Evaluation Sheet.
3. Marks Card.

Msc.IT 4th Semester
Mob-[protected]
Email_Id-manoj.[protected]@gmail.com

playing with student's career

I am a student at NIIT. I want to tell people about the present worse scenario at NIIT so that the students planning to invest their hard working money at NIIT could switch to a better institute.
In the year 2008 i had taken admission at NIIT for GNIIT course and till now my course is pending.
There are ample of students who are struggling in NIIT to complete their course.
NIIT will always give a call whenever my monthly installment dues for the fees is pending. But NIIT will never give a call to inform when my lectures will be starting.
If there is a break due to some problem with the faculty NIIT will never respond in a professional manner. Moreover, the authorized person will stop receiving the call.
The faculty will never start the batch on time. But will surely end the batch on time.
Morning faculty will never be on time in the centre.
If your lecture starts at 7:30am then please keep in mind the faculty will come to the centre by 8:00 or 8:30am.
Or even worse, you will be informed at 8:30 that the faculty wont be coming you can go home.
Very poor co-ordination between the staff members in the centre.
No one knows whats happening and everyone enjoys playing with a students career.

Please do not even think of visiting NIIT centre as you could be fooled and you could destroy your career.

• Ni
    NIIT Limited May 06, 2013

Dear Student,
    We have taken note of your web post about NIIT at Complaintsboard.com.
    Please send us your Student ID, mobile number and issue details at [email protected] for quick redressal. You may call us at 0124- 4293099.
    Assuring you of our best services.
    For NIIT Limtied

• Fa
    fatoauma Jul 16, 2013

Niit the worst center I seen in my life I am student in niit qatar I really feel bad cuz I join niit

NIIT BTMfraud

This is my worst experience with niit btm.

I have done my duty by paying fees, but all I got is a "used netbook" & "no courseware" to read (This is not something extra im asking for, its included in the fee).

This institute works only for money.

Much of the cloud services are not utilized (Ex: clecture, niitim, etc).

So friends please don't join here..

rakesh tiku - yahoo - infinite computer solutions - niit - resume

Rakesh Tiku's Resume Mother's Name: Rajdulari Tiku Father's Name: Pran Nath Tiku Wife's Name: Keerti Tewari Ungrateful Brother's Name: Ravinder...

misbehave, harashment and placement

Dear sir/madam

My name is arindam mukherjee from niit camac street kolkata. My student id is s110050100756. I am doing diploma in it in business system information track I completed my semestera successfully and everything was fine. Since the very beginning of my semesterb class which started from 1rst of april 2011 my new faculty name anuradha saha email id (Anuradha. [protected]@niit.com) misbehave with me neglect me and entire semester b she never solved my problem regarding my subject. And while teaching she always ask me will you pass? Instead of asking you understood this. And in semesterb mt1 exam also she ask me the same question during exam. And after exam when result come out I got the qualify marks. Where as most of the students where not qualified. After that our mt2 classes begin. And she stopped asking that question"will you pass?" instead of that she distract me from studies and she indirectly forced me stop attending class. I am human been I have some limitation of my patience. Then I off my class for a week. After that at last class of our semesterb she she said to me you will not b able to seat for the exam. I couldn't understand the reason. Then I talk to our class representative. And he said u have enough attendance to seat for the exam. And then I have been allowed to seat for my final exam. And in the exam hall the my machine were not worked then I ask her mam my machine is not working she didn't response me. And other student's machines were working properly. I tried to access remaining machines I was shocked none of machines were worked. She suppose to do something regarding this. Even she not respond me. And after half an hour she said go outside. And I was shocked and asking myself why she is doing this me again an again what mistake I made? She is our teacher she suppose to look after each and every one's problem. Many questions comes in my mind like"is this because I refused to take specialization or I not upgraded my course to semesterc or there is some other reason behind this. And then when everyone finished their exam I entered and sit for the exam. And then she said to me" you were being angry in my class hun now give your exam ". And I gave my final exam and I were not qualified. Then after that I went to fill up my supplementary form I fill up the form and went to submit the form to her she said i'll not take your form you know I have to handled lot's of form I will lost it. You submit the form to your class representative. I said ok and leave. Then I submit my form to class representative. And at the very next day I have been informed that my supplementary forms are canceled. I have to fill it up again and have to submit directly to my faculty. Then I did as she said. And yesterday I complete my exam. And after finishing of my exam she take me to a lady I don't know her name she must be our placement officer and I was insulted by that lady. She irritate me in fact my faculty and that placement officer both insult me more over I couldn't understand the reason. She said what jeans you have ware looking crap let me see did you stitch it yourself. Then she insult my father. And she continuously harass me frustrated me both of them together. And said right now you have to send me c. V you will get a job of rs.16, 000. I was shocked. A student suppose to get a bit time to prepare for interview she said weather you will attend the interview in couple of days or you will not get any other chance to attend any other interview. This is not fare now I loose my patience in extreme level. Sir/madam I taken admission in niit commitment of placement. Now I am wondering even i'll get my certificate or not. I am requesting you to take action regarding this issue..
Arindam mukherjee

• Al
    alec68 Nov 22, 2011

Hello Everyone!!!

I have enrolled for a course at NIIT which is DJVT( joined in middle of july ) ..I have paid the fee of Rs. 40, 000/- in installments...
    Our faculty was ANITHA ( Don't know anything about Course ), I don't know how NIIT people took her as faculty to teach computer courses, thinks that knows everything but I BET she don't know anything about JAVA. I had to say about another lady who is DEPPA SREE who is the Team Leader here at Basheerbagh does NOTHING for students.

Actually the course is for 99 days but till now the course is not completed and it is around 120 days..
    The reason I am complaining about NIIT is they focus on Sales No education delievery, there are two Labs here at Basheerbagh not more than 25 systems will work correctly. The Faculty here are untrained with no professionalism in any of them. I think they will come from SLUM Areas specially ANITHA..

At the time of joining no will explain you about " there will be Module tests, Needs to do Project, Attendence Mandatory, You need to get minimum of 50% in Module Tests to attend Interview, etc., ..They will simply say if you join 99 days course you will get a Job ". This is a BIG FRAUD..

I got around 70% in two module tests and its time for 3rd Module test.. As I said I have paid the Fee in installments here I need to pay last installment Fee..I haven't paid the last installment fee due to family problems and took permission from bloody DEEPA SREE that it will take to clear the remaining amount and she sait O.K..When I went to class next day she removed my name from attendence and after the class I went to DEPPA SREE and enquired about it she simply said FEE DUE..

Now, ANITHA and DEEPA SREE both haven't gave permission to write the 3rd Module exam because of NO attendence..I had attended each and every class since they removed my name from attendence..now they say its your problem as you not paid the Fee we will not give permission to write the EXAM..
    So I applied for Supplymentary Exam for 3rd Module and got 62% in it. Now they are irritating me to do Project..

With the knowledge of (What ANITHA is taught us ) we can't even write a SIMPLE JAVA program and how can we do a Project..???????????????

Another restiction is that we need to do project in LAB itself where there is no proper systems to each and every one..No atmosphere to sit and do in the LAB here...Mainly NO ONE to support in the LAB for doubts..

Out of 120 days ANITHA taught us only 50 classes and remaining days in the LAB..
    No one has placed in any company till now and I see only 2 compaines to came foe placements that too small compaines where the pay is Rs. 8000/- per month...

They will keep the Placement news in NOTICE BOARD but no company will come to Institute..When we ask Placement officer who is JESSIE, she tells they will come tomorrow or day after tomorrow, etc.,

I request please terminate ANITHA and DEEPA SREE immediately...because they are unfit for faculty...

And please forward this complaint to NIIT directors so that they will know what is happening in NIIT centers...

I never or ever recommend anyone to join NIIT...This is a BIG FRAUD INSTITUTE...

Better you can go and join any coaching center in AMEERPET, HYDERABAD...They will teach more than NIIT with less FEE..

You will LEARN nothing from NIIT expect " How to FRAUD people "...!!!

I repeat please terminate ANITHA and DEEPA SREE from their JOBS immediately..!!!

I will be greatful to you if it happens as early as possible...!!!

Regards,

Very Very Disappointed Student of Fraud Institute (NIIT).

• Ar
    ARINDAM MUKHERJEE Nov 23, 2011

My name is Arindam Mukherjee. My student id is s110050100756.I was wrong . NIIT is very good institution. Whatever, I wrote about NIIT was my mistake. I am getting placement assistance. Like, I have already walk for interview referred by our placement officer.Like I have attended interview at LIMTEX INFOTECH, FACT INDIA PRIVATE LTD, ITC, BRAND POWER INDIA . NIIT is giving me lots of opportunity and helping me to built my career. I couldn't believe that, I will be get all these opportunities from NIIT. And today I am proud to call my self as an NIITIAN. And I apologies for whatever I wrote about NIIT In my previous comment...

• So
    Soniya Singh Dec 05, 2011

hi everyone.I have enrolled for a course at NIIT which is DJVT.
    if you have MT1(oracle and PLT) then send my EMAIL id.
    [email protected]

• Ra
    ranun12 Oct 17, 2012

i take admission in ddnt dot net course at niit raj nagar ghaziabad center in niit .my faculty is GAURAV SIKKA.
    when i just take admission i highly surprised with the infrastructure but all the faculties have a pre planning the convince the students and eat commission after enrolling new students to another courses also including the dot net trainer kutta gaurav sikka., iam happy with infrastructure but the whole staff is a bunch of ### holes excluding one ladies faculty her name is jyoti.(oracle trainer)..
    gaurav sikka have no knowledge of .net he always says i am ex trainer in wipro then i leavee wipro and promoted to niit (mujhe to lagta hai sala jhoot bolta tha khud ko professional aur experienced banane k lye taki baccho ko dusre courses me admission dilwakar dalali kha sakoo.)
    he dont have any knowledge of .net he always tried to make fool of students when we ask him for the problem he said mail me this coding i will send you the solution and many times he said we will discuss the topic within 5 minutes and after asking again he said tomarrow he always aise hi goli deta rehta tha madar chod.malum nai niit walon ne us chutia ko .net ka trainer kaise bna diya.
    usey kuch ata toh tha nai bs slides padh kar suna deta tha students ko.

I have a very bitter taste from niit raj nagar ghaziabad. the infrastructure is good but all the staff is ### hole type.i am not studied by all teachers but my trainer is completely an ### hole pig.

placement

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is shiv shankar prasad from NIIT camac street kolkata. My student id is s0800050101181.Its been more than 8 months I have
completed B.Sc(IT) and Higher DIPLOMa in software engineering and invested 1.5 Lakhs + 4 years time. I did not get any placement nor any kind of assistance to get placed through niit whenever I went to niit camac street kolkata of placement shell to talk about in regards of placement there is a lady name called ANUPAMA BASAK, email
anupama.[protected]@niit.com all the time she talked rubbish and always try to find excusses from the candidate's side frustrated me a lot so that no one to come again to ask about placement.I am not expecting
I would be get placed through NIIT at all.But I think the lady as like ANUPAMA BASAK should not be at that post who is not
able to properly deal with the candidates.There are so many candidate having the same problem but who complaining here is the most frustrated by niit camac street and their staps.
I hope the right action will be taken by your side on this
kind of issues.

Thanks,
shiv shankar prasad

• Ni
    NIIT Limited Sep 12, 2011

Dear Student,

We have taken note of your concerns and regret for any unpleasant experience you have had at NIIT.
    We have initiated verification and further actions as per your feedback. Please be in touch with us through our official mail id [email protected]

Assuring you of our best services.
    For NIIT Limited

rakesh tiku - yahoo - infinite computer solutions - niit - fraud

Rakesh Tiku currently working as a Senior Director at Yahoo! is a fraud. He is involved in numerous scams in India / Pakistan and has a checkered past. He was an assistant...

NIIT NERUL — cheating institute

.. Joined niit nerul, navi-mumbai for course diploma in.net and paid a lumpsum amount 24, 600 rs... The management people are very erratic here.. Even after three months these...

NIIT Asansol Centrethe way the course is going on

I am a student of NIIT Asansol, Burdwan District, West Bengal.

I had taken admission in the Hardware and Networking course on 1st April 2009.

1)on 1st April 2009 when I took admission I was told that the course will last for 9 months but it has already been 11 months but I don't see course ending.

2)The teacher is not present in the class for almost 70 % of the class.

3)11 months are over but 90 % of the syllabus as per the book is undone.

4)There are 8 students in our class and only 2 working computers (those 2 are also in a bad condition). And it is expected that we will complete our Hardware and Networking with only 2 computers.

5)there may be many students in NIIT who come to get the certificate but for me what matters most is the knowledge that you earn or learn from someone or some institute. If we don't get the knowledge properly then whats the reason of giving huge sums and joining NIIT instead one can easily get admission in any road side institute.

chiragojha Mar 29, 2010

Now I am totally satisfied with the way now my classes going on and classes are running on time.

NIIT, Gurgaonpoor service, delayed processing of student certification

I have undertaken oracle DB-1 and DB02 Courses with your Branch at DLF Phase-II, Gurgaon. After completing the course in early July and registering for the Oracle Voucher IDs, I have not yet received the same. We have been following up with your NIIT staff for now more than 1.5 months now. Whereas we have been told that the Oracle Voucher IDs will come within 15 days.
This delay is badly affecting my career as I am not able to attend Oracle Prometric exams(the oracle Voucher IDs are needed to get some discount at the time of Prometric exam)and also I could not attend interviews merely due to the delay in processing on part of NIIT. Everyday when I call up NIIT, DLF Phase -II branch, they will say that we have transferrred to higher authority.
Later on when we visit the office to know the status, NIIT staff would call the higher authority only to find that he/she is not the concerned person.

Is it us who will keep knowledge of NIIT's management or you guys???

Even after so many days of consistent follow-up, telephone calls, personal visits to NIIT office, NIIT staff is not yet able to give us the Oracle Voucher IDs.
I have already lost 2 job offers due to this delay. Sorry to say but we feel we should have opted for some other Institute than NIIT for these courses.

Is there someone in NIIT who can help resolve this issue ASAP??

For your details: persons in NIIT we contacted are
Bharti : Contact No- 4059170
Sanjay : Contact No- 4059169
Manish Gupta : Contact No- [protected]

NIIT Howrah Centre Kolkataextra fee

hello,
My name is Avinash ranjan .i have taken admission in gniit course at niit howrah centre at i have told to give me soft engg. track but they said that track will be given after foundetion semester.but the couciller at time swapna gupta has given me the track bims before the semester.when it came to my knowledge i told to my faculty manika chattopadhay to change mytrack because i have taken admission in soft engg. track then she said no problem it 'll change after foundetion semester and your fee will same as other student of sotware engg tack.but now she became the hoc of the centre & given installment plan to me where she has increased 14, 000 extra fees only in my reciept.she & accountant sanchita is forcing me to pay the extra fees otherwise i'll not allowed to seat in upcoming exam this month.

NIIT Janak Puridissatisfactory classes at niit

I enrolled in NIIT Janak Puri for DS classes on Aug 18 and have not received any class till now. Every time they give me time, I reach there and they say pls wait for a few mins and minutes go on for hours.

• Yg
    ygigbu Jan 19, 2010

u r totally right, i m also student over there i m also suffer these thing, leave d course as soon as possible n get ur fees back

• Vi
    vivekkhanna Jul 04, 2010

no class and course structure @ niit janak puri ... worst condition of classroom.. no ac working to have cooling in classes.. the faculty room ac is just ac case with no machine in it .

• Sh
    shruti sharma123 Sep 11, 2011

No I am not agreed eith this, I just have completed my course from NIIT janakpuri and I am very much satisfied with the kind of services and faculty support from NIIT janakpuri.

fraud regarding degree

Hello, My name is manish kumar and I was pursuing a bachelor's degree course in it from niit. I joined niit in august 2003 and I gave my final semester exams in january 2007. I...