Having problems with NIIT?

NIIT Customer Service Contacts

1888 454 6448 (United States)
+1 770 551 9494 (United States, Atlanta)
+44 207 002 0700 (United Kingdom)
NIIT House, C-125, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I

USA

United States, Rochester, NY
2165 Brighton Henrietta Townline Road, Rochester NY 14623, USA

Canada
5045, Orbitor Drive, Building 11, Suite 100, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 4Y5, Canada

United Kingdom, London

Telenor, Ytrebygdsvegen 215, 5258 Blomsterdalen, Bergen, Norway

China
7A, Long Feng Mansion, 1566, Yan An West Road, Shanghai, 200052
China

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NIIT Customer Service. Initial NIIT complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NIIT above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NIIT. Discuss the issues you have had with NIIT and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

NIIT Complaints & Reviews

Nov 14, 2019

NIIT — grievance : full fee paid to niit andheri mumbai centre in dec 2018 but no follow up action to start the education

This is a greivance against the NIIT Centre at Old Nagar Das Road in Andheri East Mumbai by Col Rajender K...

Apr 30, 2019

NIIT — niit system errors. the institute which teaches it couldn't fix their own system errors

Dear Sir/Ma'am I am Abhishek Dadhwal, Id S170024000109, with registration number R170024000168 studying...

NIIT — my certificate of pgdfa diploma course

My name is Aditi Jain I m the student of niit kanpur mall raod centre and has been enrolled in Pgdfa course...

NIIT Limited — digi nxt course

Hey my name is Harsh. I got enrolled for digi nxt course module-1 at pitampura centre of NIIT last year in...

New Delhi

NIIT NERUL — worst service fake promise

. Joined niit nerul, navi-mumbai for course diploma in gniit and paid a lumpsum amount rs1, 75, 000... The...

NIIT Limitedbunch of frauds

I went to NIIT center in coimbatore to get certified in java.It was a horrible experience for me and my batch mates(every one though!!).They do not provide you with books, ebooks, materials, etc.They do not teach you anything or conduct any tests!! They just put marks for the tests that they never conducted.. The learning atmosphere is terrible, they just rush through the courses not even bothered about the students understanding(DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE). It is a nightmare for every one who wishes to get a job by learning java..PLEASE DO NOT JOIN NIIT!!! I have witnessed people...

NIIT Limited — certificate not issued and no proper class provided

Sir I have completed my diploma in java long back. I didn't get my certificate yet. I didn't get any proper...

NIIT Training Programmesirresponsible behaviour of the faculty

Sir
    i am a student of NIIT Kanpur, Lal bangla centre and i'm very disappointed by the behaviour of the faculty employeed. I have my class from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the evening on alternate days of which many are missed because the teacher is not available. He is not at all responsible towards the work he is assigned to, whereas other faculties takhe their classes regularly. Many times he takes leave and we are not even informed, he tells us to call him everyday before we go for the class. This thursday i got late by 10 minutes because of the traffic jam and he told that he thought i will not be coming and he took only 15 minutes class and this is not a case of a day or two. It's approximately two months that i have been going for classes and nor of my language training or project is done yet. He calls students of different courses in the same timings and all of us have to suffer. He attends all the students who come for joining the institute in between of the class and then he doesn't has time to each any of us. It has become a routine that he comes late by 15-20 minutes daily and leaves the classroom 2-3 times and leaves our class by 6:50 pm (maximum). And yesterday also he refused to the class. I have called him n number of times today as he promised me to mail my project details and codes but all in vain as always. Please help me as i'm paying a large amount for the training .
    Waiting for your response.

irresponsible behaviour of the faculty

NIIT — cheating & misguiding.

Cheating & Misguiding. Never Join NIIT, NIIT's fake 99 days 100% placement program Hi, Every One I am...

NIIT — class and teacher issue

Sir My name is Abhishek raj mai niit sinha market nirala nagar near I.t. chauraha .Lucknow u.p. KA student...

NIIT Ltd. Preet Viharsuffering for msc. it degree from kuvempu university due to ia marks not updating. pret vihar, niit center (center code-dlkunt229) delhi

Myself Manoj Kumar Sethy and I was perusing Msc.IT (Roll_No-091M3929) recognized from Kuvempu University, Karnataka. I had enrolled for Msc.IT in 2008 via NIIT Ltd., Preet Vihar Centre.I had given the last semester examination for Msc.IT in May 2010.But my result is failed till now. Because all the theory papers have been cleared but one of the subject Software project & Management which IA Marks is not updated and IA marks showing 0 (even having passing mark in theory paper) because Software Project & Management subject code is 4F but wrongly 4B is mentioned in IA marks Evaluation sheet by Coordinator (Monika Juneja) so there is mismatch in subject code so that IA marks is not updated by University. The document and DD both have been submitted 4 times for IA marks update according to Coordinator but it is returned by University 3 times. Even each time I have been submitting the new DD. according to Coordinator. But University is using the DD. and returning only documents. I have the evidence of used DD. and also issued the letter from bank when all the DD. cleared. Again recently i have submitted the new DD. according to Coordinator (R.P Singh).Even several times I have been meeting and calling to the NIIT Preet Vihar Center Coordinator and Center Head in this regards, but they are very irresponsible and not in mood to do anything. But they are always cheating like you give the new DD. so we will send again your document to University with new DD. and this time your marks will be updated soon. But finally not updating the IA marks. So kindly help me for getting my Degree.

Below find the details of NIIT Center, Center Head and Territory Head -->
      Center Head
      Komal D. Sachdeva
      NIIT Ltd., Preet Vihar Centre
      G-83, Above HDFC Bank, Opp Metro Pillar #99, Preet Vihar, Delhi -92
      Direct# (+91)011-[protected]
      komal.[protected]@niit.com

Territory Head
      Kriti Khosla the Territory Head of NIIT Ltd.
      [protected]@niit.com
      Tel: [protected]

For more clarification you can check the below attached document:
      1. Hall Ticket.
      2. IA Marks Evaluation Sheet.
      3. Marks Card.
      4. Online Result Sheet.

Manoj Kumar Sethy
      Roll_No-091M3929.
      Center Code-DLKUNT229
      Msc.IT 4th Semester
      Mob-[protected]

NIIT Ltd. Preet Viharsuffering for msc. it degree from kuvempu university due to mistake of niit coordinator. preet vihar, niit center (center code-dlkunt229) delhi

I had given the last semester examination for Msc.IT in May 2010.But my result is failed till now. Because all the papers have been cleared except one of the subject Software project & Management IA Marks is not updated and IA marks showing 0 (even having passing mark in theory paper) since Software Project & Management subject code is 4F but wrongly 4B is mentioned in IA marks Evaluation sheet by Coordinator (Monika Juneja) so there is mismatch in subject code so that IA marks is not updated by University. The document and DD both have been submitted 4 times for IA marks update according to Coordinator but it is returned by University 3 times. Even each time I have been submitting the new DD. according to Coordinator. But University is using the DD. and returning only documents. I have the evidence of used DD. and also issued the letter from bank when all the DD. cleared. Again recently i have submitted the new DD. according to Coordinator (R.P Singh).Even several times I have been meeting and calling to the NIIT Preet Vihar Center Coordinator and Center Head in this regards, but they are very irresponsible and not in mood to do anything. But they are always cheating like you give the new DD. so we will send again your document to University with new DD. and this time your marks will be updated soon. NIIT negligence is proving a big hurdle in my career path. So kindly help me.

Below find the details of NIIT Center, Center Head and Territory Head -->

Center Head
        Komal D. Sachdeva
        NIIT Ltd., Preet Vihar Centre
        G-83, Above HDFC Bank, Opp Metro Pillar #99, Preet Vihar, Delhi -92
        Direct# (+91)011-[protected]
        komal.[protected]@niit.com

Territory Head
        Kriti Khosla the Territory Head of NIIT Ltd.
        [protected]@niit.com
        Direct# (+[protected]

For more clarification you can check the below attached document:
        1. Hall Ticket.
        2. IA Marks Evaluation Sheet.
        3. Marks Card.

Msc.IT 4th Semester
        Mob-[protected]
        Email_Id-manoj.[protected]@gmail.com

NIITplaying with student's career

I am a student at NIIT. I want to tell people about the present worse scenario at NIIT so that the students planning to invest their hard working money at NIIT could switch to a better institute.
          In the year 2008 i had taken admission at NIIT for GNIIT course and till now my course is pending.
          There are ample of students who are struggling in NIIT to complete their course.
          NIIT will always give a call whenever my monthly installment dues for the fees is pending. But NIIT will never give a call to inform when my lectures will be starting.
          If there is a break due to some problem with the faculty NIIT will never respond in a professional manner. Moreover, the authorized person will stop receiving the call.
          The faculty will never start the batch on time. But will surely end the batch on time.
          Morning faculty will never be on time in the centre.
          If your lecture starts at 7:30am then please keep in mind the faculty will come to the centre by 8:00 or 8:30am.
          Or even worse, you will be informed at 8:30 that the faculty wont be coming you can go home.
          Very poor co-ordination between the staff members in the centre.
          No one knows whats happening and everyone enjoys playing with a students career.

Please do not even think of visiting NIIT centre as you could be fooled and you could destroy your career.

• Fa
              fatoauma Jul 16, 2013

Niit the worst center I seen in my life I am student in niit qatar I really feel bad cuz I join niit

• Ni
              NIIT Limited May 06, 2013

Dear Student,
              We have taken note of your web post about NIIT at Complaintsboard.com.
              Please send us your Student ID, mobile number and issue details at [email protected] for quick redressal. You may call us at [protected].
              Assuring you of our best services.
              Regards,
              For NIIT Limtied

NIIT BTMfraud

This is my worst experience with niit btm.

I have done my duty by paying fees, but all I got is a "used netbook" & "no courseware" to read (This is not something extra im asking for, its included in the fee).

This institute works only for money.

Much of the cloud services are not utilized (Ex: clecture, niitim, etc).

So friends please don't join here..

NIIT — rakesh tiku - yahoo - infinite computer solutions - niit - resume

Rakesh Tiku's Resume Mother's Name: Rajdulari Tiku Father's Name: Pran Nath Tiku Wife'...

NIIT — misbehave, harashment and placement

Dear sir/madam My name is arindam mukherjee from niit camac street kolkata. My student id is s110050100756...

NIITplacement

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is shiv shankar prasad from NIIT camac street kolkata. My student id is s0800050101181.Its been more than 8 months I have
              completed B.Sc(IT) and Higher DIPLOMa in software engineering and invested 1.5 Lakhs + 4 years time. I did not get any placement nor any kind of assistance to get placed through niit whenever I went to niit camac street kolkata of placement shell to talk about in regards of placement there is a lady name called ANUPAMA BASAK, email
              anupama.[protected]@niit.com all the time she talked rubbish and always try to find excusses from the candidate's side frustrated me a lot so that no one to come again to ask about placement.I am not expecting
              I would be get placed through NIIT at all.But I think the lady as like ANUPAMA BASAK should not be at that post who is not
              able to properly deal with the candidates.There are so many candidate having the same problem but who complaining here is the most frustrated by niit camac street and their staps.
              I hope the right action will be taken by your side on this
              kind of issues.

Thanks,
              shiv shankar prasad

• Ni
                  NIIT Limited Sep 12, 2011

Dear Student,

We have taken note of your concerns and regret for any unpleasant experience you have had at NIIT.
                  We have initiated verification and further actions as per your feedback. Please be in touch with us through our official mail id [email protected]

Assuring you of our best services.
                  Regards,
                  For NIIT Limited

NIIT — rakesh tiku - yahoo - infinite computer solutions - niit - fraud

Rakesh Tiku currently working as a Senior Director at Yahoo! is a fraud. He is involved in numerous scams in...

NIIT NERUL — cheating institute

.. Joined niit nerul, navi-mumbai for course diploma in.net and paid a lumpsum amount 24, 600 rs... The...

NIIT Asansol Centre — the way the course is going on

I am a student of NIIT Asansol, Burdwan District, West Bengal. I had taken admission in the Hardware and...