[Resolved] Next Deal Shop / order never received

United States Review updated:

I made my order over a month ago and never received it. Where is my order? These guys can't even tell me where it is and when will it arrive. I contacted NextDealShop to get some information regarding my order status and these guys were a total disaster. They said that my order was on its way but they had no idea where exactly it was! I'm so disappointed I did not check the reviews online before I placed my order. They refused to refund my money and said I need to be more patient.
I contacted PayPal and opened a dispute against these thieves. I don't want to wait any longer and I'm 100% sure they never shipped me anything. They stole my money and I want it back!

• Resolution statement

• Next Deal Shop Customer Care's Response, Aug 16, 2018

For any order status, please contact our customer service at [protected]@nextdealshop.com
    An email is sent to each customer with the tracking information of your personal shipment.
    If you lost it, our customer service can provide the link once more.

• Rhonda lacour's Response, Oct 15, 2018

I need a return label for both of them neither one of them work they are junk

• Rhonda lacour's Response, Oct 16, 2018

I received two phone charges neither one of them work I'm so disappointed they are gel please send me a return label so you could have them thank

• Richard Clark's Response, Dec 23, 2018

The lights do not work. IE NOT WORK LIGHT UP.
    SO CAN YOU SEND ME A REPLACEMENT OR MY MONEY BACK PLEASE.
    CODE OF BOX UK1004.
    MY DETAILS. MR RICHARD CLARK. 23 RAFFLES PLACE. LONG LAWFORD RUGBY CV23 9DY.
    THANK YOU.
    We got this of your Web site and on the site they looked great but they do not work and am very very disappointed in you shop.

• Richard Clark's Response, Dec 23, 2018

The lights do not work. Please replace or refund me the costs.
    Snow falled lights. Not working.
    Mr Richard Clark 23 Raffles Place Long Lawford rugby CV23 9DY

• Next Deal Shop Customer Care's Response, May 14, 2019

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for your feedback, if you have any problem related to our products, please do not hesitate to send us an email at [protected]@nextdealshop.com so that we will be able to follow up with yout case, our customer service team will be replying to your email within 12 to 24 hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

• Next Deal Shop Customer Care's Response, May 28, 2019

Dear Senelcuce,

Thanks for the review.

As we cannot see any order information from you, we are not fully able to support you here.
    Because of this, we can't confirm you placed any order with us, or contacted our customer service.

Could you please pass us your order number, so we can locate your order in our system, and check the communication with our customer service team.
    We would love to see what the problem is and how we can fix it for you!

Mu
Aug 26, 2016

Comments

• Me
      Dec 29, 2016

What #did you call. I've ordered from them multiple times but I've never ran into this issue of not receiving my package.

• Ly
      Dec 02, 2017

Lynn Campbell Pickard WILL NOT BE PURCHASING AGAIN WITH YOU ANYTIME SOON. AFTER PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF YOUR SNOW FALLS LIGHTS TO THE TUNE OF $350.00 FOR 20 UNITS. SEVERAL EMAILS WERE SENT TO YOU REGARDING THE FACT THAT WE RECEIVED THE WRONG COLOR. APPARENTLY, WE DID ORDER THE WRONG COLOR AND WE ASKED TO EXCHANGE FOR THE COLOR WE THOUGHT WE ORDERED. NO DIRECT ANSWER GIVEN UNTIL THE THIRD EMAIL RECEIVED DENYING OUR REQUESTED EXCHANGE. I THEN READ THE RETURN POLICY WHICH I HAVE KINDLY PROVIDED FOR YOUR INSPECTION. SEVERAL LOOPHOLES HERE WHICH TO MY MIND SUGGESTS THERE REALLY IS A ** NO RETURN POLICY** IN PLACE. OUR BUSINESS WILL BE TAKEN ELSEWHERE. KEEP READING AS THIS A COPY AND PASTE OF THE RETURN POLICY.

Returns
    We accept returned exchanges, if you notify us at [protected]@nextdealshop.com within 30 days after your package has been delivered (according to the tracking information provided). If 30 days have gone by after your package has been delivered, unfortunately we will not be able to offer you a refund or exchange.

To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.

Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:

Seasonal goods cannot be returned.
    Intimate or sanitary goods.
    Health and personal care items.

In the events where the product received comes with manufacturing defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request for a replacement, buyers are required to provide photographic evidence of the product's manufacturing defects to [protected]@nextdealshop.com. If the case is deemed valid, we will cover related cost to deliver a replacement!

**Please also include your invoice number/order number for us to match up your order in the system

*** Please enclose in the return package, your order info and state clearly if you would like a replacement or refund.

The following information is needed as evidence for us to process your request quicker:

1) Order number

2) Your email address you used to order

3) Return shipment tracking number

4) Reasons for return

Please send the information to us via email at [protected]@nextdealshop.com. You should also enclose it in your returned package for us to match your order. Without the evidence, your package maybe recognized as unidentified mail.

Refunds (if applicable)
    Once your return is received and inspected. We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
    If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Alternatively, the credit can be applied via form of an electronic gift card of equivalent value.

Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
    If you haven’t received a refund yet, these are the steps you can take to check it out:

Please check your bank balance again, transactions may have been delayed.
    Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted, as it may take up to 3-5 business days for them to process the credit.
    Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.

Please contact us at [protected]@nextdealshop.com should you have further questions.

Exchanges (if applicable)
    We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [protected]@nextdealshop.com.

Shipping

To return your product, please send us an email at [protected]@nextdealshop.com, and we are more than happy to guide you the return process!

Please be reminded that you will be responsible for return shipping label

Please note that unless the items are defective:
    - Shipping cost is not refundable.
    - All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee

Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.

Please take note that items returned without a trackable shipping method will not be processed, since we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned items.
    Shipping Policy
    $4.99 Flat Rate Express Shipping to United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and European Countries

Free Shipping! - if your order is $100 or above
    Quick Links

About Us
    Promo Code
    FAQ
    Returns
    Contact Us
    Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2017 Next Deal Shop.
    LikeShow more reactions

NEARBY

5h
    Tom Schiefer
    Saranac

Turn on chat to see who's available.

• La
      Aug 14, 2018
    Next Deal Shop - Solar Disk Lights ( buy a pack of 4 get 4 free)
    Shawnee
    Kansas

I purchased for the second time a package of your flat solar outside disk lights. They were BOGO, the money came out of my acct. earlier this month, today I only received 2 of the lights. I was not sure if they are going to ship them separately, I just want to make sure I receive them. Great fan of these lights.
    Respectfully
    Laura Weigel

NextDealShop - Solar raindrops

I ordered these on July 5th for my sister's anniversary they have been paid for I lost my ticket to track the package to see if they have arrived at my sister's yet the last time I checked the ticket they were still at the Hong Kong border if you could just email me that tracking ticket I can take care of her my end I guess

• Te
    Next Deal Shop - Order16281131834

Never received my items and haven't received any update since they took my money. I will cancel order thru my bank. I can't find any way to contact via email or telephone. I see there are a lot of complaints against the company

• Je
      Aug 15, 2018
    Next Deal Shop - Ordered 2 waterproof cell phone cases

Ordered 2 of them got an email on July 6th stating they were preparing order for shipment, gave a tracking number but have not heard from them since. See attached photo of email

• Vi
    Next Deal Shop - Solar fountain

I have not received anything on my order, no emails nothing! And I already paid for it! My order #16281066004 please email or call [protected]@yahoo.com, 812-564-1777
    Thankyou,
    Vivian

• Ni
    Next Deal Shop - Solor lights

I ordered some solor lights from this company I never revived a tracking numbers so I tried to email them and no respond I tried to find a number. No number. So please don't buy from this company

• Lu
    Next Deal Shop - lace sun dress
    Big Spring
    Texas

What a joke! "Dress" is more like a tunic top. Poorly made, cheap fabric, crooked hem, seam down the back is more toward the side seam ... on & on! Not at all as advertised!! Will not be caught dead in this piece of crappy "clothing" It shipped from China so I'm sure there'll be no customer service or return!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Md
      Aug 21, 2018
    Next Deal Shop - Bird water globe
    Stonington
    Connecticut

Item Arrived broken. I have attached photo below. I would like a refund.
    Please advise when this will occur.

I do not want a replacement-product is very cheap and the tube if it was attached would not have worked as the whole is too small.

• Mi
    Next Deal Shop - Snow Fall LED Lights - Blue / UK Plug - order number 727492
    nextdealshop.com

Placed order, order came through quickly. Put lights up 0n the 20th but power supply failed within a week. Contacted Next Deal Shop (Twice now) no response what so ever. Now i know that is was the festive period, but someone must have gone back in over the last ten days.
    Now have one set of lights not in use.

• Bl
    Next Deal Shop - Faulty Goods

I ordered 3 of the LED Meteor lights in November arrived and all were faulty. Customer service is non-existent, I received two new ones on today to late for the holidays (where is the third) Just tried them they still don't work when connected.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE

• He
    Next Deal Shop - Green cardigan
    Watchung
    New Jersey

Just received the long green cardigan I saw on Facebook, are you kidding me.
    This is nothing like the picture, it is cheap, tight and looks like a rag.
    How dare you send out merchandise like this.
    If I do not receive a credit, my complain will go public, you should ashamed of this deception.
    Hermina Oliver
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Pe
      Sep 02, 2018
    Next Deal Shop - Solar pond fountain
    Australia

This item lasted 2 days.

Left it in the sun to see if the battery was flat.

No good.

Looked at the water activated switch and saw 1 contact corroded.

Looked at the case and saw it's cover had lifted causing it to short out I suppose.

Would like a replacement!

Peter Newman

• Sb
      Sep 05, 2018
    Next Deal Shop - String solar LED Lights
    nextdealshop.com

Rip off! Supposed to be 13 feet long. They are 9 feet long!!!
    This is not the first complaint but it will be the last. These goods are from china, cheap, crappy!

• Bo
      Sep 10, 2018
    Next Deal Shop - Payed Items not received
    Surrey
    British Columbia
    Canada

I have payed for Qty 6 Glow in the dark pebbles blue transaction # 6RL33224M20665704 on July, 26, 2018, and never received them. I also ordered same day solar powered led lights transaction # 4XE62823SE9096359 and never received them. I would like to know if I am getting these I Items or is the company sending my money back.

• Li
      Sep 11, 2018
    The Next Deal Shop - Not receiving Product

I ordered in July 2017 solar lights and solar bird bath. I never received Bird Bath. I have emailed customer service no response. I would like bird bath or refund. I only keep getting more ads. Please I would like to resolve this. I cannot order anything else from The Next Deal Shop until this is addressed Thank You

• Rh
      Oct 21, 2018
    Next Deal Shop - It is me rhonda lacour
    Chalmette
    Louisiana

I need a return label for those 2 phone chargers they don't work. If I don't get one I will contact pay pal.

• Ro
      Nov 11, 2018
    Next Deal Shop - Fraudulent Charge
    nextdealshop.com

We have a charge on our credit card and we never ordered from this company. I have sent 5 emails, and called the number listed on the website. The phone number is not a working number.

When calling the number it rings, and then cuts off. We would like our $125 returned.

• Do
      Dec 11, 2018
    Next Deal Shop - Solar-Powered LED Wheel Lights

Please email me Instructions for Installation & Operation.
    Only one works out of four.
    How long do they have to charge up?

• Ro
      Dec 11, 2018
    Next Deal Shop - Lights 3 packs
    STAINES-UPON-THAMES

I ordered 3 ok, s of xmas lights from you
    On the 18th and you show sent on 19th by yodal tracking no JD0002248678184533
    Under which yodel say you have not shipped
    So were is my Xmas light and looking on line that you do not have a good rep or do I call back my payment let me no by tomorrow at the latest please

• Me
      Dec 12, 2018
    Next Deal Shop - Glove with lights
    Colorado Springs
    Colorado

Ordered on 11/15/2018, the money for 2 gloves was charged to my card, but no information on shipping the product has been received. If this is not a scam, and it says it would be shipped in 24 hours, credit me back immediately . Items were to be shipped to 1505 Alamo Ave, Colo Spgs, CO 80907

• Su
      Dec 31, 2018
    NextDealShop - Wind chime
    Nextdealshop.com

My customer number is12138. I ordered a 38.99 wind chime on 11/11/18. They was paid as per my card. So where is it? This was to be a Christmas present. Thought had lots of shipping time. But I have e-mailed them tried call their 800 number. Have not heard anything. [protected]@outlook.com. 970-629-0183

• Ri
      Jan 05, 2019
    Next Deal Shop - Snow falled lights
    23 Raffles Place, LONG LAWFORD
    RUGBY
    England, Warwickshire
    United Kingdom

This product is not working as promised.
    Please send new order or costs back ASAP.
    Thank you.
    Ref no off box UK1004
    My details Mr Richard Clark 23 Raffles Place Long Lawford rugby CV23 9DY.
    Email address is [protected]@aol.com.

• Ca
      Feb 11, 2019
    Next Deal Shop - Glow in the dark pebbles

I ordered them in July of 2018. They were supposedly shipped from China. I never received them. They refuse to refund my money.
    They are now telling me the warranty ran out. How can a Warranty run out on a Product you did not receive.

• Di
      Feb 11, 2019
    Next Deal Shop - Billing
    48 WESTMINSTER DR
    MONROE TOWNSHIP

You were very quick to take my money but didn't bother to send me the photo printer for my telephone. You people are pathetic. I will be contacting the better business bureau and also my credit card co to get my money back. How do you people even live with yourself.

Patricia Keck
    609-655-4973

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Pa
      Feb 12, 2019
    Next Deal Shop - Floatable water proof plastic bag for cell phone
    40 avenue Pilon
    Canada

I did not receive the product I ordered via Facebook post. However you have cashed my payment.
    My adress is 40 Pilon, Beaconsfield, Quebec, H9w5R1
    When should I be expecting it in the mail?
    Patricia

• Fl
      Feb 12, 2019
    Next Deal Shop - Spiral sconce decorative wall lamps

I ordered a2piece spiral sconce decorative wall lamps. The pieces I got I can not use without electricity. There's two wires that supposed to be connected but to what. Could you please send a a printout of how to do this and do I need another piece to make it work. Thank you

• Pa
      Apr 15, 2019
    Next Deal Shop - c7712192233520.1 solar lights
    Australia

Hi
    I would like to return 2 solar lights due to the fact are faulty, charged more than 24 hours and do not work.

Paris
    [protected]@hotmail.com

ps a message was sent to you thru Paypal and another one from my email address
    and until now have not received any notification

• Te
      May 08, 2019
    Next Deal Shop - Solar powered fountain kit w built in battery

It does not work, i tried it and it does not work! I want to get my money back. The administrator by text i should take a pic of it, no i want my money back. Im sending it back. Where should i send it?

• Se
      May 25, 2019
    Next Deal Shop - The products does not working

Please don't buy this product. The customer service is horrible. The product does not work and I haven't gotten my money back after I called to report the issue.