Newyorkdress.com / What a waste of time, absolutely dreadful

Ordered a dress for my daughter's prom just three weeks ago. I have received an email stating that I would receive the dress order two weeks after ordering. After two weeks have passed, I received an email stating that my order would take another week, which would put us a week before the event. Three days later, I received another email stating that they did not have the color we ordered, and would we like the color they have. What a waste of time. Absolutely dreadful!

Mi

Comments

• Sd
      10th of Dec, 2010

sdfsd

• Ne
      27th of Aug, 2013

We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied, so we are sorry for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with your order. We work hard to accommodate our customers needs by constantly updating our inventory, by providing fast shipping times, and by having a very flexible return policy, which allows our customers to return any items that they are not happy with. We provide constant order updates to ensure that our customers are fully informed throughout the ordering process.

We are here to assist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and nothing is is too much for us when it comes to serving our customers. Please let us know if there is anything that we can assist you with.