Newsub Magazine Services / Misleading and Deceptive Business Practices!
The way this company purposely misleads people is horrible! My husband and I returned from living overseas on a military deployment to find all these magazines we never ordered. (They claim we ordered them from Delia's, but that is simply not true--all we did was order a Christmas gift of clothing for a family member from a clothing catalog.) These were not magazines we were interested in or read! And we certainly wouldn't have had them sent to our suspended state-side address so that they would be 2-3 years old by the time we even saw them!!! Then, when we tried to contact Newsub Magazine via the phone number on our credit card statement, it was automated crap that not only did not cancel our subscriptions as it said it would, but continued to renew them and charge our credit card over and over again! I only found their website ( https://www.magcustomerservice.com/wss/home.do#top ) through numerous online complaints about this company on on-line blogs. Even at that, their website purposely uses deceptive and confusing language in the cancellation process (for example, if you click YES under the cancellation questions, it is worded in such a way that you are actually renewing your subscription instead of cancelling it! And there are several screens of these confusing/misleading questions. It is crazy). Newsub has HORRIBLE customer service--deceptive selling practices--charging credit cards without permission--if that is not fraud it should be! I urge all of you cheated by this company to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau: https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/getstarted.aspx
More Newsub Magazine Services Complaints & Reviews
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - magazine renewal 
- Newsub Magazine Services - Terrible experience! 
- SynapseConnect - auto renewal of subscriptions 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - cancelation 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - forced auto renewal 
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - automatic renewal of trial magazines at a high rate 
- SynapseConnect, Inc - magazine subscription ordering/renewal/cancellation co.
- SynapseConnect, Inc. - unsolicited magazine subscriptions
- SynapseConnect - automatic magazine renewal service 
- SynapseConnect - unauthorized credit card charges