NewChiccustomer service regarding returns

Order #[protected] - both items were too small even though I ordered my correct size. I have tried to phone several times and your phone number will not work for me. I sent an email requesting return information. This did not work out for me either. I have packaged the items and want to return them and have my account credited for the amount of $48.87 but do not have the address. This has been a totally unpleasant situation. I WILL APPRECIATE AN IMMEDIATE ANSWER so this can be resolved ASAP.

Ne
Jul 25, 2017

Comments

• Pa
      Oct 11, 2018

I tracked my order [protected] and it said my items were delivered they were not delivered to my P.o. Box.I had this problem once before and resolved it on live chat.I had you send the shoes to my home address.I can't seem to find the live chat only for software not for clothing or shoes

Oct 09, 2019

I will NEVER EVER EVER order from this company again!! WARNING: THEY WILL PUT YOU ON A 'CHAT' FEED BUT NEVER FOLLOW UP after hours of 'chatting' and finally getting the order and item number that I need to exchange. I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM WITH THE ADDRESS TO RETURN THE ITEM, AFTER I WAS PROMISED IT WOULD BE IN MY EMAIL WITHIN 2-3 HOURS.

WHAT A RIP-OFF COMPANY!!! And I would have certainly used them for more purchases if the exchange had gone smoothly. BEWARE FELLOW BUYERS!!!