NewChic / blouse

1. The product has nothing in common with what it was displayed and described.
2. It is not cotton (was described as 100% cotton).
3. the size has nothing in common with the measurements presented in the chart of tbe site.
4. It is just impossible to get a return label and get a refund.
5. They don't give you time to reset your password. When you try to log in with the old password, they don't let you fo it.
5. It is just a terrible company, my only desire to get my refund and NEVER deal with Newchic again. Never ever!

NewChic
NewChic

• Updated by Marina Dobis, May 15, 2018

1. Impossible to get a return label and return items.
    2. Impossible ti get refunds.
    3. The products have nothing in common with the puctures, materials, and size measurements.
    4. Imposdible to reset a password ( They dont give you time even to open your email it already expires!)
    4. I just need to return the item, to get a refund and NEVER EVER deal with Newchic again. Please, help me do it.
    Thank you.

• Updated by Marina Dobis, May 16, 2018

I never received the items I ordered, and no refund either. They constantly deceive their customers. I enclose the shot screen of one of the orders I didn't recrive. It is not my only bad experience with Newchic company. You order one thing they mail you another which has absolutely nothing in common with what you ordered. Besides, it is very hard to contact them. It id judt a constant deception.

Ma