New Balance / Unable to wear three month old shoes

1 Domain CentralTownsville, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

I've never complained before but feel you need to know my latest pair of New Balance joggers have worn holes on the inside of the heel of both shoes. These shoes are my 3rd pair of New Balance and felt lovely and comfortable. My husband and I are going to the UK in 6wks and I was hoping to have had my new joggers well worn in for all the walking we shall do. I'm really dissappointed as I went back to the store where I bought them and they didn't want to know about it as I don't still have the receipt. As this was my 3rd pair I was sure there would be no problems and didn't keep the receipt. Could this have just been a bad batch of shoes or should I try a different type? Thanks for reading this, sorry to be complaining but they are only three months old and they cost me $130.
Jen Parry

Comments

• Te
      22nd of Apr, 2011

Tell me about it. I spent $150.00 on a pair of, New Balance I didn't keep the receipt and when I had to get them replaced they did it for nothing, but, what I got was the cheapest, stiff uncomfortable ugly shoe that has ruined my feet. The professional that fits the correct shoe at the store is a joke he trained off the internet!!! I hate New Balance they have the public brainwashed in the United States.

• Te
      22nd of Apr, 2011

New Balance Shoes and Store in Rogers Arkansas!!! First and only experience. Professional person that fits and will recommend a really high end shoe for your problem. You loose the receipt and NewBalance does replace it however what they replace it with is an insult, Not only did they give me half of what I spent, the cheapest and ugliest flat, uncomfortable shoe that after wearing them twice started hurting my feet. Now they ruined my feet. They the shoes are sitting in the corner have been for months and will be just to remain me of what a just how New Balance has brainwashed people with the brand name. Teri

• Jl
      26th of Nov, 2012

I am very dissatisfied with New Balance Womens Leather Walking Shoe 600 was the most comfortable shoe and it is discontinued at alot of department stores like JC Pennys . I am wanting New Balance to put these shoes back on the Market. I bought a pair of the 407 white walking shoe and i am very unhappy with this shoe, No support and no Comfort...

• Re
      24th of Feb, 2016

The sneakers which are all white, started to peel.I contacted New balance and sent pictures and they asked if I had the receipt. I advised them that I bought them from Kohl's three years ago, but that I don't wear them at all .
    the soles look brand new. Here is the scary comment they made in their reply
    on case 75801 by Jerret W. "We typically expect our shoes to last anywhere from 6-9 months" WOW THANKS NEW BALANCE!!