New Age Frauds and Plastic Shaman / libel
The website newagefraud.org known as New Age Frauds and Plastic Shaman or NAFPS is up again. The website was recently removed from anonymous offshore hoster Cyber Cast International in Panama. It is now being hosted by another anonymous offshore hoster in Iceland: FlokiNet. ( [protected]@flokinet.is [protected]@flokinet.is ) The NAFPS website continues to print lies and hate speech to a growing list of targets. These targets of their hate speech (and sometimes actions) are primarily, but not solely, American Indian and First Nations communities. NAFPS webmaster Alton "Al" Carroll continues to be employed by Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA). A petition calling for NOVA to review their hiring of Al Carroll is at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/cal-for-northern-virginia-community-college-nova Al Carroll and the NAFPS website have become well known for libel (also in court) cyberstalking, and identity theft as well [censored]e speech. We cannot set idle and not speak the truth.
More New Age Frauds and Plastic Shaman Complaints & Reviews
- NAFPS - libel 
- NAFPS - identity theft 
- NAFPS/Al Carroll - fraudulent and defamatory 
- NAFPS - libel, defamation of character, racism, bullying, etc. fear mongering, psychological war fare. 
- NAFPS - defamation 
- New Age Frauds and Plastic Shamans (NAFPS) - false allegations, fraudulent and defamatory 
- Newagefraud.org - libel, slander, identity theft, hate speech, cyber-bullying 
- NAFPS - unethical behaviour and slander, and invasion of privacy.