Net10 Wireless / no contracts? really?
What I find interesting about Net10 is their advertising--claiming "no bills, no contracts, no evil", especially since you MUST purchase new minutes when the old ones are due to run out, or lose your phone number and remaining minutes. Now, no one I know wants to get a new phone number every single month. This is why I renew my minutes, even though many times I have so many left I don't know how I'll ever use them up (I'm a 55 yr old female and don't make that many calls but want a phone for emergencies and reaching family long distance). I would MUCH prefer to buy them at my own pace! So if you feel trapped into buying the minutes on a regular basis (monthly, or every 60 days, or whatever), in order to keep your old number...how does that differ from being trapped by a contract? The company makes money and we spend, spend, spend... even when we want to be careful.
More Net10 Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer service! 
- NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone 
- Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating 
- NET 10 - poor service! 
- NET10 - bad service 
- Net10 Wireless - upgraded defective phone and customer service 
- NET10 - they slowed my phone so it cant work 
- Net10 Wireless - phone purchase
- Net10 Wireless - net10 customer service 
- Net10 Wireless - bring you own phone