Nestle Coffee Mate Creamer / chocolate raspberry discontinued

Kalispell, MT, United States Review updated:

I absolutely love the Chocolate Raspberry creamer, not I cant find a single bottle anywhere. So I decided to look online, and lo and behold find that its been discontinued. I hope there is enough of an uproar about this to bring it back. There are plenty of others out there who love this kind as well. Please bring back the Chocolate Raspberry!

PS I realize this isnt world hunger level of complaint, but I really do miss the choc. rasp. creamer! :) Thanks

Lk

Comments

• Ca
      6th of May, 2012

I AGREE!!! I love this flavor. PLEASE, PLEASE bring it back!!!

• Te
      17th of Oct, 2012

My favorite flavor of all time! BRING IT BACK!!! PLEASE

3rd of Mar, 2013

please bring back that creamer me and my boyfriend loved it!

• Rh
      12th of Nov, 2015

Nestle should be ashamed for discontinuing the chocolate raspberry creamer! I would buy 2-5 bottles at a time so I would not run out! One I was in Texas and could not find it any where. My girlfriend Fedexed me 12 bottles! I miss it & really love it! Please bring it Back. Sad in California!

• De
      15th of Apr, 2016

I want both chocolate raspberry and amaretto to be brought back!!

• Re
      10th of Nov, 2018

OMG how come everytime there is something good and people really like is is discontinued. Why would they discontinue Chocolate Raspberry Creamer? It was my favorite and must have been others that loved it also because WalMart couldn't keep it stocked. Make less French Vanilla or Hazelnut because they are ALWAYS on the shelfs. PLEASE PLEASE bring back something us Americans love. Thank you