Nescafe Instant Coffeevery bad quality

S

your latest batch of coffee date of manufacture is july 20008 and the batch number is 81870452KC9 is so bad that, i, who am a daily drinker of your coffee brand is not being able to have this product. the taste of this product of this particular date is very very burnt. i wonder whether you do not have tasters working for you who ought to be able to tell you the terrible problem in the taste of this batch of your coffee.I have been trying to manage to get your coffee of a previous date of manufacture, like, may 20008, to fulfil my daily requirement. please do something about this.

Mansi .m May 05, 2011

Our complaant is regarding your franshice at hisar .they pressurise us to buy product from their shop .thery are too rudeless
    my machine is not working from last 1 week i called many time at number [protected] but they deny for alling the engineer at our site they said that firstly 6 Nescafe Powder from us that we provide the service to you .
    How bad behaviour u people are doing with a normal customer .
    Request you take strictle action against this .
    Mansi [protected]

• Al
    Alok sharma Reva motors itarsi Aug 15, 2011

Dear sir,
    Good evening
    Sir we have purchesed a vending matchine neno from your itarsi mp situated dealer M/S B.M. Agencies phone no. [protected] on 09/09/2010 the tea making section is not working after 15 days of purchase i register the complaint to your dealer mr. vijay jain he assure us the service engneer will reached shortlty but he never comes till date we use only coffy making side now coffy product side is off road till one month we sevral time visit to your dealer they told us service engneer is sick. Today we call your dealer he told us you send the matchine to bhopal at our service center.
    Advoice us regarding repairing our matchine
    sir we are hero honda ssp Named reva mototors itarsi we are daily provide service to our esteemed customer,
    Regards
    alok sharma
    prop. Reva motors
    N.H.69 bhopal road itarsi mp
    mob.[protected]

• Sm
    smes bulmer Jun 03, 2013

dear
    sir i bought a 500gram on nescsfe original at asda and i fiound a shoe lace in the tin

• Ws
    wswagnes Nov 16, 2014

I finished a bottle of Nescafe classic 200g.
    Then I bought a pack of refill 200g.
    Fill it into the empty bottle but it is only half filled.
    Nescafe please explain.!!

• Ba
    Bahma Dec 01, 2014

I have been drinking your instant Nescafe coffe for many years, this one 200g jar I bought a few weeks ago smells and taste terrible.. The date on the jar says 2016 Aug, how can it taste and smell so bad, it makes me feel sick to drink it..So now I have to throw it out, I'm mad that I have wasted my money on a jar of coffe that I have trusted in years..

• Mu
    Muhammadf Muawiah Jan 02, 2015

LAHORE
    02 January, 2015

Fuel prices in Pakistan reduced 3 times within last 2 months but the price of NESCAFE Classic Coffee 50 g packing has been raised 15 rupees per bottle within last 25 days, while the date of manufacturing printed on it is 10 July 2014, It was costing Rs.185/= on 7th December 2014 and today it is being charged Rs.200/=; strange isn't it?

• Mi
    Michael John Bismonte Jan 13, 2015

I dunno if these are coffee granules or charcoal.

• Pa
    pauline t white Apr 22, 2015

the sele on my coffee jar dropt silvir strips in my coffee jar and on to my granuls

jo mcdonald Jun 07, 2015

After being a Nescafe devotee for as many years as I can remember I cannot believe the poor quality of instant coffee that is manufactured in Singapore and Indonesia which is selling in Australian supermarkets - absolutely terrible taste - I will be changing to another brand next time I buy coffee - so long Nescafe!!

• Pe
    Peter Leffeson Aug 17, 2015

The new glass bottle is not a good change.

1. It is too big to handle.
    2. I have a million uses for the old square plastic bottle when it is empty. Not so any more.
    3. The new glass bottle is heavy.
    4. I just can't see why you would want this big thing to hold coffee.
    5. It takes up way too much room on my coffee shelf.
    6. It is just ugly. (sorry)

Thank for taking my comment.
    Pete Leffeson [protected]@ieee.org

Johnny Stealthcat Aug 24, 2015

Disgusting new blend. Never in the history of any major product (Coke, McDonald's, Pepsi, etc etc) have I ever witnessed such a disregard for its customer by changing a product to this extreme level and think you could get away with it. You are now on par with no brand name coffee and to do such a thing is a huge slap in the face to your customers who you know have been loyal, not for years, but for decades ...since it's the first thing most people wake up to... Unless you quickly rectify, I hope this will be the beginning of the end for NESCAFE

• El
    elva mcculloch Feb 06, 2017

I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED YOUR NEW IMPROVED NESCAFE INSTANT COFFEE WITH THE RED LID, AND I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT I THINK IT IS AWFUL, I SO LOOK FORWARD TO MY COFFEE OF A MORNING AND I AM BITTERLY DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS BRAND.
    PLEASE BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL NESCAFE INSTANT COFFE WITH THE BROWN LID, OTHERWISE YOU MAY LOOSE YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS

• Da
    Danny Anderson Mar 19, 2018

I normally buy Nescafe 300g, at the weekend my daughter couldn't get this so she purchased 2 x 200g jar, it is really a load of rubbish, I can't even read the label, is this fake coffee or what is it . How do I get my money back, or a replacement.

• Ha
    Hassan Rauf Jun 01, 2018

I just happen to take in the NESCAFE classic this morning (June 1, 2018 10:05 am GMT)..It's so terrible and doesn't seem to smell like coffee at all nor taste as such..Very disappointed in this blend. After the first sip which i couldn't even swallow, had to throw the rest away including the whole 50 g tin.

Coffee which doesn't taste like coffee but more like ashes from a burnt old rug..i can't even find the right words to describe this product. You should be shameful for this and am not the only customer complaining about it. Everyone else is disappointed as me to have deceived us with this horrible product. I don't know if you do test it before bringing to the market.
    I should have rather considered drinking ash solution than taking in this burnt, vile and unworthy coffee blend from NESCAFE...SHAMEEEEE!!!

• Do
    dorothy higgins Jun 11, 2018

I have drank gold blend granuals coffee for years I paid nearly forty pounds for this coffee
    the taste is awful when you get to the bottom of the cup there is a brown grainy sediment at the bottom .
    I think they are buying cheaper coffee beans to keep prices down .
    I will have to try other brands from know on or go back to drinking tea I will miss my gold blend

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices