Nespresso / promotion not honoured
I Purchased a Nespresso machine (U model) on Nov 27 2014 at The Bay online at discount. Nespresso offers a $75 Club discount on coffee pod purchases for new machines purchased until Jan 11 2015. However, Nespresso Club would not honour the $75 Club Promotion the machine I purchased. The reason they give is that the machine was discounted by the 3'rd party seller. I can understand if this was explained at the time of sale (on the Hudson Bay web site). I would not have purchased the machine otherwise. The fact that the 3'rd party seller provided a discount should not invalidate a Nespresso Club discount.
As a result, I will now purchase the compatible pods from other vendors (I purchasd the U model with plenty of other pods on the market from competitors). Nespresso will not get any more of my business.
More Nespresso Complaints & Reviews
- Nespresso - awful company 
- Nespresso - customer service (lack of) 
- Nespresso - vertuoline nespresso makers and citiz nespresso makers
- Nespresso - customer service 
- Nespresso - dishonest representation 
- Nespresso Club - customer assistance
- Nespresso Mexico - buy the machines but good luck getting the capsules! 
- Nespresso Cofee Machine - no guarantee 
- Nespresso - service
- Nespresso - money debited twice - reimbursement took 5 weeks