Nespresso / promotion not honoured

Ottawa, IL, Canada Review updated:

I Purchased a Nespresso machine (U model) on Nov 27 2014 at The Bay online at discount. Nespresso offers a $75 Club discount on coffee pod purchases for new machines purchased until Jan 11 2015. However, Nespresso Club would not honour the $75 Club Promotion the machine I purchased. The reason they give is that the machine was discounted by the 3'rd party seller. I can understand if this was explained at the time of sale (on the Hudson Bay web site). I would not have purchased the machine otherwise. The fact that the 3'rd party seller provided a discount should not invalidate a Nespresso Club discount.

As a result, I will now purchase the compatible pods from other vendors (I purchasd the U model with plenty of other pods on the market from competitors). Nespresso will not get any more of my business.

De
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2015

I too have suffered the same deception. I have attempted to escalate, but all the reps at the 800 number will do is send an e-mail to this phantom Roberto person, who has yet to call me back after 5 messages. They clearly have no concept or concern for customer satisfaction; as they have erected a wall around management to keep customer service issues out of their hair.

• H0
      21st of Dec, 2015

I, too purchase a Nespresso machine (Vertuoline) from them in November and experience got the same response as Denis8 above. We should all e-mail or contact Hudson Bay and provide them the feedback so that they post a warning regarding the promotion credit or outright remove the promotion credit from their ad.