NeotelContract termination

Two years and 5 months ago i took out a contract with Neotel SA to run for 24months. This contract ended at the end of January 2012. In April of this year I phoned their offices to terminate the service as I had not been using their services for more that 24 months, meaning that they had been deducting monies from my banking account to cover the cost of the twenty four months contract which we had. Needless to say I have been battling to get this company to cancel or terminate the service since then. I have sent them numerous e-mails. They (Neotel) has acknowledged the receipt of these e-mails as one of their consultants replied. I have just today received another billing charging me R199.00vat incl to be taken off my account at the beginning of August. The other issue I have with them is the fact that they never registered a debit order on my account. I went to my bankers to cancel the debit order and was told by my bankers that there was no debit order for Neotel and that they are taking monies from my account as thou I am paying by eft. Please help as I am now at the end of my tether. I have signed a stop order at my bank but was informed that if Neotel changes the amount by even 1c then the monies will be taken off again, regardless of the stop order. I tried to attach a copy of the newest invoice but am unable to do so.