Neotel / Network signal disappears intermittently
I am paying Neotel R 1000 per month for a so-called uncapped service. I live in an excellent coverage area. Network signal disappears intermittently.
When it starts to rain don't expect any coverage either. No EVDO service. Only 1X with bad latency and voice echos.
When phoning the call center from my mobile phone (for which of course I get billed) I have to wait endlessly only for them to tell me there are network issues. Hello??? That is why I phoned you.
The general attitude at the callcentre is not so great. I get the feeling 'we are doing you a favour' by answering the telephone. Don't ask us for to much...we have only been trained to respond with 'there are network issues in your area'.
It disgusts me to think I take one thousand bucks and flush it down the drain.
MY MONEY DON'T DISAPPEAR MAGICALLY EACH TIME A HAVE A HEADACHE OR FLUE. PLEASE GET A LIFE AND SORT OUT YOUR ISSUES.
More Neotel Complaints & Reviews
- Neotel - The internet bandwith just gets slower and slower 
- Neotel - Contract termination
- Neotel - Missapropriation of funds 
- Neotel - Neotel's anti disclosure and lack of service
- Neotel - Bad service
- Neotel - home data usage
- Neotel - incorrect account details for previous property owner
- Neotel - unnecessary call out fee
- Neotel - credit due
- Neotel - I have been to hell and back with neotel overcharged bill