Neopost / neopost postage machine
My accounting firm entered into an agreement with Neopost to lease a postage machine for 36 months. The partners in the firm decided to dissolve the firm effective the 24th month of the contract. We requested a buyout calculation and were surprised that the cost would be substantially greater than hold the product for the duration and returning it. This is complaint number one.
We made that decision and had asked that we pay the remaining quarterly charges under the contract and we would return the postage meter early. We received an anonymous response from your Quotes Department that the machine could not be returned prior to the end of the term. This is complaint number two.
I have left messages with the Loyalty group and not received a call back. This is complaint number three.
More Neopost Complaints & Reviews
- Neopost - Non-Working Equipment; No Customer Service; Lied about Promised Refund 
- Neopost - Customer service, equipment, billing issues 
- Neopost - NEOPOST
- Neopost - Not happy with product 30 day trial 
- Neopost - Horrible Customer Service 
- Neopost - apps, slogans to be exact.
- Neopost - unauthorized credit card charge
- Neopost - company as a whole
- Neopost - billing department
- Neopost - customer service