Neopost / company as a whole
Postage meter stopped being able to refill postage with the software again. Every time I call I'm on hold for 30 minutes or more, finally decided to cancel service and they tell me I have an auto-renew contract that dates back to 2012 and I have to pay $220 to get out of it. I'm so disgusted with this company I wrote a check and consider it a bargain to not ever have to deal with such a poorly run company again. Used to be a Hasler customer until neopost bought them out, requested a copy of the contract they say I signed that allows for a never ending renewable contract to infinity and have heard nothing. This company does not deserve your business.
More Neopost Complaints & Reviews
- Neopost - Non-Working Equipment; No Customer Service; Lied about Promised Refund 
- Neopost - Customer service, equipment, billing issues 
- Neopost - NEOPOST
- Neopost - Not happy with product 30 day trial 
- Neopost - Horrible Customer Service 
- Neopost - apps, slogans to be exact.
- Neopost - neopost postage machine
- Neopost - unauthorized credit card charge
- Neopost - billing department
- Neopost - customer service