Neopost — billing department
I made an on-line payment on their website on the due date of the invoice. unfortunately, on-line payments have to be completed before 2pm PST (5pm EST) to be posted on that day as the date paid. because i am on the west coast, my payment date was changed by their software as the date after the due date, since i did the transaction after 2pm PST.
i called the next morning to ask if they could waive the late fee. the representative said they will not waive the late fee. she proceeded to explain that on-line payments have to be done a couple days before the due date to avoid a late fee. this is not noted anywhere on the invoice.
More Neopost Complaints & Reviews
- Neopost - Non-Working Equipment; No Customer Service; Lied about Promised Refund 
- Neopost - Customer service, equipment, billing issues 
- Neopost - NEOPOST
- Neopost - Not happy with product 30 day trial 
- Neopost - Horrible Customer Service 
- Neopost - apps, slogans to be exact.
- Neopost - neopost postage machine
- Neopost - unauthorized credit card charge
- Neopost - company as a whole
- Neopost - customer service