Nature Cleanse / still charged me $89 after I cancelled

1 Huntington Station, NY, United States
Phone: 866-779-7568

Nature Cleanse charged my credit card even after I cancelled my order. Over a month ago today 6/28/2009, I responded to Nature Cleanse tv advertisement by calling the toll free number on the screen. After I gave my credit card information to charge for free trial to pay only the $5.95 shipping, I was told by the woman on the phone that my card will be charged every month for monthly supply of the product. I told the woman "No!" I don't want any company to charge my card every month. I just had the same problem with another company. I don't want to go through that again. I thought that ended it. Yesterday, I was going to pay my credit card balance. I called my credit card company to get the pay off amount. I was shocked when I found out there is a pending charge of $88 and $1 on my account by Nature Cleanse. I told the credit card representative that those charges are unauthorized. She said I need to call their claim department to dispute those charges once the charges are posted. For the meantime, I also need to contact Nature Cleanse to dispute those charges. That is dirty business. If this complain board can help file my claim I would greatly appreciate it. Please help. If you need more information, you can reach me at my cell phone number [protected] or by E-mail at argemy.jennings@us.army.mil. Thank you!

Argemy Jennings