Naturalizer / order
I ordered a pair of shoes on October 28th. For a whole week I checked back on the site and my email to attempt to track the order and delivery since I needed the shoes for a conference. The shoes were never delivered and I never received an email. I finally called on November 10th and was informed that the shoes were not in stock! At what point was the company going to notify me of this? It's been 14 days and I have not heard from any one. She proceeds to say, I'll credit your charge card and again I apologize. I send an email to the company and they again apologize. It's ridiculous that there are not better computer-generated procedures in place to notify customers of this situation. As a person that wears a size 11 (some shoes 12) it is imperative to be made aware of surplus or lack of surplus. I feel as if they are just blowing me off.
More Naturalizer Complaints & Reviews
- Naturalizer Shoes - Horrible customer service/communication 
- Naturalizer - Fraudulent actions 
- Naturalizer.com - Never received Christmas orders or response. 
- Naturalizer - Terrible service!
- Naturalizer - Please read the review
- Naturalizer / Caleres - women shoes
- Naturalizer / Caleres - a pair of shoes I wore very little
- Naturalizer - customer service / shipping / refunds
- Naturalizer / Caleres - I want my money back