Nationstar Mortgage / they are horrible

Nationstar has made my life a living hell.In feb i made 3 months of paymts because i run behind and at tax time get caught up. This time i made the paymt and continued to make paymts. Then in april my paymt was returned. I couldnt understand why so i called andthey told me the paymt i made in feb was returned nsf. I knew it didnt and called my bank who agreed it was paid. We sent statements letters the bank and i call them on a weekly basis. They kept insisting it was returned but couldnt tell us where it was returned to. I made another paymt in may which they are just holding. Now in june they tell me it was not returned it was applied to the acct im like no it didnt look at the balance. They want me to repay a huge amt that i dont owe so now im gonna lose my house. They are so frustrating and clueless about what is going on. I need help im at my wits end.

Pa
Jun 14, 2015

Comments

• Th
      15th of Jun, 2015

You are not entitled to arbitrarily modify the terms of your payment schedule that you agreed to.

• Da
      15th of Jun, 2015

Hi pattiv,

Nationstar Mortgage is known for violating the rights of their clients and consumers in general but you do not have to sit back and take it! You have so many consumer rights and consumer protections under the FDCPA and the CFPB and the FTC and RESPA with regard to your complaint and it only takes a few minutes to submit the complaints online to the CFPB and FTC.

In fact, we covered your complaint today on our radio show The Daily Complaint and provided a pathway for success to include how to contact the CFPB and FTC - thank you for posting your complaint online through the Complaint Board so that others will have the opportunity to learn from the wrongdoing that you have experienced at the hands of Nationstar Mortgage and other debt collectors responsible for servicing your mortgage. There are firm rules in place with regard to the posting of your payments and also to threatening foreclosure when not warranted or in error but again, you must know your rights in order to exercise your rights.

In addition to submitting complaint to the CFPB and FTC, I would suggest preparing a QWR for Nationstar Mortgage – you can learn how through the CFPB by typing in QWR in their search bar. They are required to acknowledge the QWR per RESPA in 5 business days and answer it in 30 business days or you do have recourse, so listen to us address your complaint on The Daily Complaint today and contact us if you need further information on how to not only attack your problem but to get the solutions that you are seeking. You can hold Nationstar accountable for their actions!!!

Good luck!

Respectfully,

Dana Shafman
    www.TheDailyComplaint.com

• Th
      16th of Jun, 2015

"Also, DO NOT listen to the post above because he is selling you a line of lies and NOT the truth…he must work for Nationstar Mortgage or a debt collector and he is not familiar with your consumer rights, period."

You're preying on the ignorance of the complaint poster in the hopes to exploit his financial issues into your own gain.