Nationstar Mortgage / theft
My home was vandalized. My insurance company issued a check in the amount of $44, 000 to repair my home. the check was made out to both me and Nationstar Mortgage. So i had to send the check to them to have them remit the money back to me. It's been ten months now and i have not received one dime.
I tried to use my own money while I was waiting for the check. I ran out of funds, and missed two payments. Nationstar is refusing my third payment - to force me into foreclosure - and to keep my $44.000. These people are thieves.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - excessive mortgage payoff charges
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage and principal payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification of mortgage loan 
- Nationstar Mortgage - refinance
- Nationstar - no product no service just massive amounts of fraud and greed