Nationstar Mortgage / mortgage thiefs

United States Review updated:

They are absolute crooks & have been stealing my mortgage payments for almost a year now. My payments are automactily deducted from my checking account on the due date every month. I have every receipt where they have taken my money out of my checking account yet they have not applied any of the money to my account. I have tried to refinance the house but Nationstar tells the bank that I am not current on my payments even though they have taken the money out of my checking. This is the most frustrating situation, I have never been late on a single payment in 17 years but because of them my credit has been ruined!They are the worstt kind of scam artist trying to steal peoples homes.

Comments

• Ro
      4th of Apr, 2012

This same thing is happening to me now. I've been through twice in six months. I have an automatic payment go out every month. They have "lost" at least two payments and every payment they have credited me for has been in an odd (lower) amount. They have now begun to deduct odd amounts and are saying I'm behind, when my verified bank statements prove that I've been on time every month. Does anyone know how I can get throught to these crooks?