Nationstar Mortgage / modification loans
Beware bad cpmpany offers high modification loans such as 11.90 inerest rate and our payment went from 1, 500.00 to 2990.00. Nationstar is part of the Hope program sponser by the bailout for the federal goverment and our ripping people off instead because the goverment is not over seeing this private companies such as nationstar and coutrywide mortgages.Nationstar will not let you have a fixed rate just arm rate fixed for two years then goes up quickly every six months.
We even went to the so call courts mediation for you and your mortgage company and said this is a good plan because we can offer it what!!! These private mortgage companies has our senators and goverment in their pocket like senator Dodd Countrywide given him a low interest rate when Connecticut was investigationing their practices no they cut a low deal with countrywide Wow!!! We got ripped off our mortgage h as alot misinformation we sent it to connecticut banking commissioner and Connecticut housing authority all said our mortgage had fruad things in it but could not help yet claims to be helping people and taking tax payers money and getting high checks and helping no one. Wait l even call for this new bailout mortgage plan and the woman said to go too this website to get information the website said check back in a few weeks and they would have information l need help now. lf you work and got sucker in these subprime loans it is no help for the middle class this is awful anyone have a idea. Please people beware of these private companies represent by our Goverment Hope program.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - liars/cheats/crooks 
- Nationstar/Mr. Cooper - mortgage payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - pulling the plug on hard hit families receiving federal government assistance
- Nationstar Mortgage - website
- Nationstar Mortgage - lending practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage