National Pen / scam

United States Review updated:

"WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! They are a bait and switch service. On November 18, I ordered what I thought were high quality ice scrapers for my real estate business. Two weeks went by and I called and was told they were in processing. Another two weeks went by and I was told they would check on the order and return my call. No one returned my call. THEN, YESTERDAY, 10 DAYS BEFORE THE HOLIDAY MY ICE SCRAPERS COME. THIS COMPANY SUBSTITUTED A 10" HEAVY ICE SCRAPER FOR A 6" PIECE OF GARBAGE!! They were so cheap and flimsy I thought I would faint. When I called the company they said and I quote "we ran out of what you ordered and substituted these". No phone call, no questions asked, nothing. I spoke to quite a few people who simply apologized and offered to have them picked up. I ordered these a month ago. Any reputable company would call the client and explain the situation in time for me to order something else for my clients. But NO, they just sent me garbage and expected I would keep them. I have called Dave Thompson the CEO and left a message but of course I received no return call. As I said before, if you want quality product you need to go elsewhere. This company is not reputable and should feel the brunt of their poor decisions. "

Re
Dec 16, 2014

Comments

• Bi
      26th of Jun, 2009
    National Pen - terrible service and product
    National Pen

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They delivered our pens late. When they came there wasn't enough ink to write two sentences. They agreed to refund our money but have since never paid despite dozens of calls. Instead their collections department is calling everyday even though we stupidly paid already. Don't use them ever.

• Ka
      8th of Apr, 2016

I am not 100% sure, but I ordered 50 pens from them online. Now I get a call from my credit card company with other charges that I have not made online. I rarely use my credit card, only around the holidays. Since I ordered these pens, I have 5 charges on my credit card that I did not make. The credit card company had to cancel my account and are issuing me a new credit card. These charges were made in the last 2 weeks. Coincidence...I am not sure about that.