National HealthCare Solutions / Funds were taking from my account without my permission and i'm very pissed off right know.

3300N.MCDONALD ST APT#318McKinney, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 469-952-0451
Yes, i had receive a call from this 1013#saying that i had been selected out of 2, 000 people to start receiving 500. 00 a month for the next six months and, i was told that the call was from the ssa and they asked for my bank and account information and they made this seem so real, and i fell for it, and i was actually checking my account everyday thinking that i would have this money and it was never there and after that i know this was a scam and i was pissed off when i checked my account on 02 / 01 / 2008 and, i find out that this nhs took money from my account and because of this i have a overdraft fee that i don't have and you mf's are going to pay for what you are doing to people and you will not get away with this because this is people lives you are screwing with including mines and my family. . .

Comments

Sh
  6th of Feb, 2008
THEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME I HAVE SEVERAL CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT THAT HAS CAUSED ME TO BE OVERDRAWN SEVERAL TIMES NOW WHAT DO I DO ABOUT IT??? HAVE ANY ANSWERS EMAIL ME AT KOZMEAUX3@YAHOO.COM PLEASE IM GOING TO THE BANK NOW TO TRY TO GET THIS SH*T STRAIGHTNED OUT
Sh
  6th of Feb, 2008
They do the same thing to me mf and take out 300 from my chacking account.
Br
  18th of Jun, 2008
I got scammed twice the first time was for 300 and the second time was 395 they told me i was eligible for a tax refund or something for the next six months, i should have known...

National HealthCare Solutions Logo National HealthCare Solutions
Overall Satisfaction Rating

4 Reviews
National Healthcare Solutions Inc.

Dallas Office