National Floors Direct / horrible customer service
I have never had customer service as awful as that which I've gotten from National Floors Direct. My fiance and I are first time home buyers, and made the terrible decision to go with NFL because we wanted our condo carpeted as quickly as possible, so that we could move in ASAP. The contractors were told that they could not do construction work after 6pm per condo regulations. They showed up at 5:00pm. They were rude, ignorant and complained about how much they wanted to go home. One worker was instructing the others how to install the carpet as they went. They left a mess everywhere, including all over the common areas, did not finish the ends of the carpet in several spots, and reused our old carpet padding and metal end strips in multiple places. When they left at 8:30 pm that night, there were also two large pulls in the rug. I was ready to throw them out out of my home if they didn't leave, so I didn't push these issues that night. We called National Floors the next day to express our concerns, and asked that the repairs be made to the rug. After blowing off our calls, stating" there's nothing more I can do for you, stop calling, " and those from the better buisness bureau, they agreed to schedule a date for repair. Since then, they have rescheduled three times. We have taken time out of work, spoken with every RUDE employee in the company and waited for over 2 months with no result. I have not asked them for anything BUT a finsished service which we paid for already. If they do not comply, I'm ready to contact the local news stations who do consumer reports on local buisness complaints. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
More National Floors Direct Complaints & Reviews
- National Floors Direct - fraud and cheating 
- National Floors Direct - terrible service 
- National Floors Direct - scam artists! 
- National Floors Direct - terrible company
- National Floors Direct - watch out bait & switch!!! 
- National Floors Direct - hardwood floors
- National Floors Direct - carpet installation
- National Floors Direct - carpet and vinyl flooring
- National Floors Direct - flooring installation
- National Floors Direct - I have not received my $500.00 deposit.