National Enterprise Systems / Bullying family members
I was contacted by Bank of America a few weeks ago and they claimed they were urgently trying to get a hold of my mother-in-law. My initial thought was that she might be a victim of identity theft. I was a little surprised that they had our number because we had just moved and our new number was unlisted. When I called my mother-in-law to give her the message, she said it was about an overdue credit card.
Next I was called daily by a lawyer's office until I eventually asked them to stop contacting me. I read up on credit laws online and learned that they have to quit calling family members and friends if you told them to do so. A few weeks went by with no calls and then yesterday I got a call from an employee at National Enterprise Systems. He was rude right off the bat and tried to bully me into giving him contact information and details about how I know her before he even bothered telling me who he is. I asked who he was, where he's calling from and why he's calling this number. He said it was regarding a "legal matter". I told him I am under no obligation to give him any information and I hung up. He called back and turned up the level of bullying tactics. I was just so floored by how he treated someone who had nothing to do with the debt in the first place. I wrote down the number and told him that he had better not call this number ever again. If I asked the initial company to stop calling, isn't that supposed to apply to the next company they hand the file to? Isn't that violating FDCPA laws? I imagine telling me that it's a "legal matter" suggests that he's pretending to call from a lawyer's office? I can't believe that they treat people this way. I also can't believe how they think the credit laws do not apply to them.
More National Enterprise Systems Complaints & Reviews
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and rip off! 
- National Enterprise Systems - It is a horrible company 
- National Enterprise Systems - Collection Tactics 
- National Enterprise Systems - Scam and cheating 
- National Enterprise Systems - scare tactics
- National Enterprise Systems - customer service calls too early or too late
- National Enterprise Systems - Continuing to call despite informing them of the wrong number
- National Enterprise Systems - Wage garnishment
- National Enterprise Systems - Made unauthorized charged to my fiancée bank account
- National Enterprise Systems - Horrible People!