Napster / Deceptive Offers
I joined Napster after looking at a 7-day trial membership offer claiming I would only be charged $5 / month only after the 7 days. Within a couple days my account charged over $60.00 for an entire year's membership.
When I finally found a customer service phone number on their website and waited for over 20 minutes to speak to a person they told me I had authorized the payment and would not refund the fees.
Every time I downloaded a supposedly free trial membership song their were no less than 4 windows before downloading the song; their must have been some authorization window, right?
At best the site is vague or ambiguous, but I think it's deliberate. Anyone want to start a class-action?
More Napster Complaints & Reviews
- Rn Real Com Online & Rn Rhapsody Music - illegal deduction of funds from my account 
- Napster - fraudulent credit card charges 
- Rhapsody - Cancelling Membership 
- Rhapsody.com - Automatically billed for services I did not order 
- RN Rhapsody Music - billing after cancelling program 
- [Resolved] Napster / Rhapsody International - napster music online
- Napster / Rhapsody International - napster
- Napster - customer service
- Napster I Rhapsody - Can't cancel through them
- Napster - Overbilled charges