Napster / Terrible cancellation process

I tried to cancel online. They give you an 800 number to call that has a 30+ minute wait no matter when you call. I am still on hold with them for the second time (had to abandon the first one after 30 minutes because other things in life won't wait that long :().

There has to be a law against this. I do not have to talk to anyone to join but have to waste a few hours of my life listening to this absurd repetition of how much they will help me resolve any problems I have with them. The problem I have with you is that you are keeping your customers by force!

BBB and AG next. Seems like I have a lot of time available to complain!

Comments

• De
      28th of Mar, 2007

Napster are nothing but complete rip off merchants, stay clear of this company all together.

• Za
      2nd of Jul, 2008

I have tried numerous ways to cancel my free trail with napster. All the help functions on their site gives instructions on how to cancel online. There are no such prompts everytime I tried to follow the prompts it ends with a business phone # that closes eatern standard time. The help funtion is very misleading.

• Gl
      27th of Nov, 2008

I have been trying to cancel napster for several months and this evening i found the phone number to do just that, im over the moon and thought i would share this amazing find to all those as unfortunate as me.
    The number is england 02073651079.
    I hope this helps!!

• La
      12th of Nov, 2010

i found the number for cancelation straight away in my account information and clicking on cancel my account! it gave me the number that glen has written. i phoned it and my call was answered within 8 and a half minutes! they canelled it and its done! so i dont understand all this confusion! however i do agree that phoning to cancel is wrong ... i have a big problem about phoning people you could call it a phobia so its taken me weeks to get up the courage and ring haha! i do think its also a massive ripoff! i thought it was 15 downloads a month but on my account it clearly said all mp3s are renewed every 3 MONTHS wt[censored] complete ripoff i will never use them again!