Nannies Dubai / unethical and uproffesionalism

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

My experience with Nannies Dubai was the most unpleasent. Before signing up with Nannies Dubai I clearly expressed my requirement. In addition I had mentioned that the maid should be an Indian, above the age of 30 years (since Indian consulate does not allow hiring of Indian maids below 30 years) and should know to communicate in basic English. Julia acknowledged this request on 29/Sep/2018 and said she has dozens of candidates who may fufill my requirements and asked me to pay Dhs 3150 (including 5% VAT) as agency fees. Being impressed with her salestalk I paid Dhs 3150 to nanniesdubai on 29/Sep/2018. She also mentioned that her recruitment coordinator by the name of Winie will liaise with me for my search of a suitable maid.

I started facing problems immediately on 29/Sep/2018. Winie forwarded me 3 CVs of maids for me to shortlist. I shortlisted one maid, however, the next day nannies dubai sent another maid (not the one I had shortlisted) to my house for interview.

On the same day 30/Sep/2018 they sent three more maids to my house for an interview. However, two of ladies were qualified as nurse and clearly mentioned that if they get opportunities in hospital, they will quit the job as a maid. The third day who came for the interview was below 30 years of age and was looking for a teacher's job.

On 01/Oct/2018 they sent a Nepali maid who did not made any eye contact during the interview and I did not find her capable enough to look after my baby.

On 02/Oct/2018 they again sent an Indian lady who was qualified as teacher aged 21 years. She was not informed that she has been sent for a maid's job. This was shocking to me as well as the candidate.

Hence, I tried to get in touch with both Julia through phone and email on 02/Oct/18 about my intention to withdraw myself from their services and requested for a refund. I did not receive any email response from Julia and hence I made and attempt to call Julia again on 03/Oct/18. She did not respond in the first attempt and in the second attempt she responded and told me that she is in the middle of a meeting and that she will get back to me in 30 mins. After waiting for 2 hours for her phone call, I called her again and narrated my grievances. After listening to me for a while she again rudely said that she is in the middle of something and hung-up. When I called her again she said that she will not give me any refund and that I am free to take legal action against her.

This company has taken my money without providing me the services they committed to deliver. I would urge to beware of this company if you are in search for a maid.

Cd
Oct 3, 2018

Comments

• Kr
      18th of Nov, 2018

Hi I am on the same boat as you and if you are interested to getting back your money please call me on 050-8476792. Thanks and good luck