Nandos / service

1 Ladysmith, South Africa

My family and I stop over at Harrismith to have supper, we ordered a full chicken and two sides rolls and chips over order came to the table and I them asked the waiter for 4 glasses and ice, so she went to the group of employee's and had a discussion and came back and said that if the coodrink was bought from them then it would have been cold but if it is warm them we can't have glasses or ice cause we didn't buy it from them, so I told her to bring cold water, she brought tap water, I then asked if we are not getting any ice, so she then discussed with her group each time, (all of them talking in Zulu, enjoying there nandos meals and laughing, causing a racket while other customers are also in the store), so she got back to tell us we will only get 1 ice each in the water. When I asked for the manager, to my surprise he was sitting with the group and causing all this commotion, his name is Lebohang, so there was no need to talk to him cause he was part of all the discussion.

• Updated by Preshana, Dec 12, 2017

Their service stinks, I have been to many other Nandos and as a customer was always satisfied with the service received, first franchise that the employees had a discussion and laughing out loud no interest in customer service at all, it is a disgrace.

Pr