Nando's — chicken livers full portion
I ordered chicken livers from the Sandown Branch in Parklands Cape Town via Delivery Xtreme.
When I opened the FULL Portion I had received what looked less than a starter. I did not want to ring Delivery Xtreme as it took them 1 hour and 45 minutes to deliver my food.
I am seriously, disappointed as I order on a weekly basis and before I left it, but I would be pleased if this matter can be resolved. Going to the branch does not help either. I have ordered chicken burgers and requested no mayo and when arriving at home I would find the total opposite. The chips on the other hand is another story. I have counted as many as eight chips in a pack.
If you value your brand I suggest someone goes to this branch and seriously sorts it out.
Very Irritated and Disgruntled Customer
Bronwyn van Stavel-Murphy
More Nando's Complaints & Reviews
- Nando's Dubai UAE, The Greens Branch - poor food 
- Nandos - 553 Louis Botha Ave, Savoy Estate - service sucks! 
- Nandos - horrible chicken liver
- Nandos - stay far away from nandos
- Nandos - avoid nandos at all costs
- Nandos Midlands Mall - product and service
- Nando's Chickenland - a bad customer service from a cashier by the name tag of thabo
- Nando's Chickenland - pita, wrap, quarter chicken, chicken bowl
- Nando's - food
- Nando's - incomplete order delivery