Najm Credit Card / Najm credit card

1 dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Hi

I’m holding a NAJM bank credit card.

For March month, total bill amount was 90 AED. My payment due date was 4th of April.

I transferred the 100 AED from my other bank current account to Najm bank credit card on 24th of March. But Payment didn’t receive in Najm bank, & same amount credit back to me on 25th of March.

In April Month statement, I received the late payment fees charges for the same. So, I contacted the Najm bank call center and got to know there is no online payment transfer availability for Najm credit cards.
So, I requested to reverse the late payment fees. My reference no is MAF2882101 & also customer care executive informed me to attach the proof of transferred amount to Najm bank on 24th of March from another bank.

Also, I was not available in UAE from 22nd march to 22nd APRIL. So I didn’t have the another option for payment.

This is the first time I transferred online amount. So I requested Najm bank to please reverse my late payment charges. I will be more careful about payments from next time.
But I received one call from Najm credit card department & they refuse to help me. & Customer care executive of Najm credit card department talked with me in very badly.

I will never recommend anyone to take Najm credit card.

Thanks & Regards
Rahul

Ra
May 3, 2017

Comments

• Ze
      11th of Jun, 2017

Actually Najm Credit credit card is such a hassle which is unprecedented. they charge you sky high value of interest, by chance if you are late in paying your bill they charge you insane amount of money. It's card which holds ZERO benefit and mostly their agent lies when they are selling this card to you.

Above All, their customer services deceives you in order to get their closing, When they call you for the payment, they literally yell at you like you OWN their money. They speak to you extremely obnoxiously and doesn't show any sign of respect regardless how big or small money you have to pay !! I highly advise to readers not to even consider to take their credit card as there are so many other hidden charges issues. Be safe

• Be
      23rd of Jul, 2017

I have a bad experienced with one of their collection officwr. Very rude and disrepectful. I was embarassed with our company because of him. He shouted at our hr manager and receprionist and threatening to send police in the office.

• Or
      3rd of Apr, 2018

They have a lot of hidden fees and they are not very flexible..

Just avoid trouble..

AVOID THIS CARD AT ANY COST!!!

• Ra
      30th of May, 2018

Hello All,
    I also have Najm card. Features are just normal like other cards. Bad thing is that its is very difficult to claim the point earned from the credit card. Customer care is also not very supportive. Payment options are very few. Everytime i have to pay the bill by walking up to exchanges.

Najm put late fee on me while they didn't inform me about the last date of payment by sms like other banks.

I don't prefer this card to anyone. VERY VERY BAD CARD

rajumahraulia@gmail.com

• Vi
      4th of Jun, 2018

Dear All,
    I had a bad experience in Najm Card and never ever recommend it to anyone. Worst credit card I have ever seen, my credit limit was been reduced without informing me, cash back Points was not given as they change their internal policy and to spent 2000 dhs or more to be entitled for cash back Points. Annual fees was supposed to be charged after 2 statements but it was physically charged in the 1st billing cycle. Dear friends, apply for any credit card u guys want but never got with Najm Card. Worst customer service as well, if u follow customer service call by applying a new card then ur call wl be answered within 3 mins but if u call them as a existing customer then u need to be on line for more than 20 mins for sure.

Thanks
    Vicky

• Te
      8th of Jul, 2018

I think some of the staff not doing a proper job. today one collection supervisor Mazher khan he show his self like a God, he shouting with me and disrespect me and abusing, I am stress, and out of control now .kindly please i request Najm higher respectable managers. please tacke strickly action or . dont treat with human being like a animal . i will make a police case against him.

• Sh
      24th of Jul, 2018

Dear All,

I Have a Najm card and as I wanted to clarify some concerns regarding my statement and asked the lady on the phone Ms Naimah Suleman to give me a call back regarding the same, She just refused and informed me that she will not call me back even after asking her several times that to place a call request she just refused and this shows that the company employing them has not given them proper training on how to deal with the customer as there is no respect for the customer and they speak with attitude which should not be there if you are working in a customer care services or that they simply don't care as you have already bought the the card, rest what ever happens no one cares and if you call them you will have to wait for more than 20 to 25 minutes before some one from NO ONE cares service representative will answer, I would never ever recommend Najm card to anyone.

Thanks,
    Gulam Shaikh

• Li
      12th of Aug, 2018

Dear All,

I had a bad experience in Najm Card and never ever recommend it to anyone. I have a bad experienced with one of their collection officer. Customer care is also not very supportive.

Thanks,
    Lijo

• Fa
      16th of Aug, 2018

Dear All, Najm Credit Card is the way to make fool to peoples/others and snatch our money through credit card service... So many Hidden charges and no any support from Company. I will strongly recommend plz plz plz don't use this bad credit card service and save your important time and money.

• Sh
      11th of Sep, 2018

Very poor service I called the customer service and i have to wait for more than half hour for someone to pickup my call and on the end the agent infromed me that if I want to speak to Arabic staff I have to wait another half hour which really bad, trying to charge money from the customer unnessary, I will close this card andi'm not advceing any one to take credit from them .

• At
      24th of Sep, 2018

Dear Sir/MMe,

I would like to come to you asking for your advice,

I am a regular customer of Carrefour and whereby they are promoting this Najm credit Card, hence one of their salesman went after me seeking to sell me one as to reach his target.

This card was received and I used it only once, for only 141 AED approximately

I never received any statement or any update related to any payment, the total payments made on the card were 250 AED…

I know the amounts are not of an issue, but from an ethical perspective, I was receiving non stop sms asking me to make additional payments for over due payments…

Knowing that I called NAJM 12 times, and asked them to cancel this Card to update my email, as my email was wrongly input into their data and yet am still receiving the same sms and the amount is getting bigger day after day…

Kindly let me know what to be done… as this is illogical to have over due for paid amounts:

141: amount used
    250: amount Paid
    1027: over due amount

I really am unable to understand how these figures are reaching there in 3 months?

• At
      24th of Sep, 2018

AND THE MOST DANGEROUS PART OF THIS WHOLE ISSUE... IS THAT MY FULL AMOUNT WAS COMPLETELY SETTLED WITH ADDITIONAL 110 AED...

AND IT IS THE TEAM'S MISTAKE AS I NEVER EVER RECEIVED ANY STATEMENT TILL DATE FROM A WRONG DATA ENTRY AND YET I HAVE TO TAKE THE HIT...

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY ... IT'S ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE...

I HAVE BEEN A CARREFOUR CLEINT FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS...

• Im
      10th of Oct, 2018

Bad credit card, never apply for it. The team is unprofessional ans they do not understand the system, no follow up, no customer service. !

30th of Oct, 2018

oh god, just now brought najm travelor card, hoping for free airport lounges but after reading all the comments, i feel it is big mistake to buy, i dont know if it will be usefull for airport lounge access

• Ra
      12th of Nov, 2018

I had made payment to NAJM via internet transfer (two different amounts) from my Bank (HSBC) on 15th Sept 2018, however even as on date i.e. 12th Nov 2018, NAJM has continuously denied of having received these amounts, where on the other hand my Bank has provided all proofs of this successful transfers. But its invain.

• Mi
      14th of Nov, 2018

I would like to report a conflict that has arisen between me and Dani Mathew from the Collection department.
    To report the occurrences on record as follows:

I have been receiving several reminder calls from him since 2days

I work in an Emergency Dept of Hospital & we are not allowed to use our phones.

I got really frustrated upon his approach which as you can see is absolutely impolite and offensive. (Attaching screenshot)

As per my arrangement with NAJM I understand that I am required to pay my monthly due on/or before the 14th of the month.

I have been adhering to the payment plan strictly as I am aware of the consequences.

I do not appreciate the tone Dani Mathew has taken with me from the beginning as if to subjugate me, to make it worse he threatened me that he will cancel the plan?

What rights does he have to misuse his position and oppress a client by intimidating and misleading?

He shouldn't be bothering me in the first place and had I missed a payment only then taken necessary actions

I need you to take relevant action against Dani Matthew-056-5369547

I need a change of personnel who handles my case immediately, as I no longer wish to be contacted by him.

Thank you for your time & understanding