NAFPS / defamation

Bonn, Germany Review updated:

Dear Sir or Madam,

while surfing on the net I found by chance my name quoted as follows on their site. I was schocked to read that my work and authorisation would be fake.

I call that defamation and I am not sure what to think about a procedure in which my name and my work are fouled on the whole net, discrediting me without giving me a possibility to explain myself or to answer. The people of NAFPS seem only very determin the lynch everybody who does share their opinion. I do not think it is Ok. The way to procede seems to me very close to the techniques of islamist people ready to kill (psychic or physically) to affirm the only life-deserving opiniion : THEIRS.

This is the reason why I am asking the shut down of the site NAFPS - which by the way was already schut down EIGHT times ... for racism, between other things. The site is now as I just read "hidden" in Panama. What for a civil courage!!!

Zo
Feb 1, 2015

Comments

• Do
      2nd of Feb, 2015

know you are not alone. Check out the comments in NAFPS libel and NAFPS Identity Theft. A defamation complaint board fits right in. The more people who are aware of this terrorist group and their sick methods the better.

3rd of Feb, 2015

"NAFPS has a few real Indians posting there. Most of the folks there are Wannabes and phonies, themselves, though--trying to curry favor with real Indians.

So far as they "expose" real Indians who aren't towing some party line concerning what should or should not be shared with others, I could care less, anyway. I'm for Indians doing anything they wish. If they want to believe in or preach New Age philosophy or Christianity or traditional medicine, etc., etc., I just don't care. Who are non-Indians to tell them what they should or shouldn't do? That site is such a joke! NAFPS has definitely lost credibility. Too driven by personal relationships and agendas. And egos. No one wants to admit when they're wrong or have made a mistake."

from Real Indians

11th of Apr, 2015

They are in it for the money and cant talk about others.

• Al
      7th of Aug, 2015

Petition calling on Northern Virginia Community College to investigate the conduct of assistant history professor Alton Carl Carroll http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/cal-for-northern-virginia-community-college-nova

• Al
      7th of Aug, 2015
    Best Best Advice

I would like to add Cate Crow to the list of individuals who have been defamed by NAFPS along with Algonquin medicine woman Nora Walksinspirit, Algonquin medicine man Pete Bernard, Spiritual Healer Nancy Huber, respected native healer Tis Mal Crow who passed some time ago and can not even reply to them.

• Jd
      17th of Dec, 2015

The list of individuals defamed by Al Carroll and the NAFPS site would be very long if complete. Al Carroll and his crew of fellow NAFPS bigots say they "take pride in being called enemy". Yet Al Carroll routinely blames all criticism on one individual - David Yeagley, John Martin, Suzanne Dupree, John LeKay, etc. It's hard to keep track of the targets of cyberstalker Al Carroll's hate. Northern Virginia Community College will regret hiring Al Carroll before long. Ward Churchill was obscure before his 9/11. When his hate drew attention to his academics and claims of ethnicity he was quickly discredited. But anyone who had actually read anything he wrote over the years already knew he was a joke academically. Just like all the people posting here. I hope Al Carroll finally gets some of the attention he seeks because it will be the end of his career at NOVA.

• Na
      29th of Apr, 2016

Let me set the record straight and speak directly to this. Anyone who can put names on a list and label them 'New Age Frauds' without ever having met the people they are accusing is a coward, and has no business educating anybody about American Indian issues.

[removed]

• Na
      10th of Jul, 2016

we all need each other...bridge peoples and ways...lets stay in truth ...and say and do what is most helpful...otherwise we get in our own way...if this elder's council heard NAFPS they would laugh...then wonder about your disrespect...

7th of Aug, 2016

A brother in the Mii-Dii-Wii-An (The great Medicine Society) has said this about this issue: Are these people working for the C.I.A., or F.B.I., or something else? The old smear campaign against medicine people, divide and conquer concept. Who made these people God? How are they qualified to sit on judgment on anyone? Who qualified them, the evil spirits, powers, and forces or the Government? As they sit in judgment a much higher court is judging them.

• Mm
      27th of Jun, 2018

@Do Not Judge I'd like to state that it is obvious to me that Mr. Carroll is an obvious agent of the FBI/CIA. I have dealt with them for 20 years, and he behaves and performs by the letter. Any sociopath can be an agent for these anti-human organizations, and Mr. Carroll is most evidently a sociopath.

26th of Aug, 2016

Defamation Of Character Law Firm Lowell IA 52645 | Defamation Of Character...
    The Family Research Council filed the lawsuit in January by an ex NAFPS member and respected NA elder who was attacked by Al Carroll