MyScore.com / Qa Agent

United States Review updated:

I wish you guys will stop complaining so much I have been with this company for 6years. This company is not a scam you guys just mad because you guys just don't know how to call after trail is up and than you get mad and start yelling at us but at the end of the day it is your fault not ours sorry to bust yall bubble. but you guys have to be more responsible and learn how to call in after your trail is up plain and simple. Cause I am the one who listen to all this calls and some of you on here have not even call in to cancel this service so I wish yall will stop lying and be adult. thank you for your time.

Qa
Jan 12, 2016

Comments

• Ta
      Mar 13, 2016

Just goes to show that their agents are as stupid as the company is.

• Si
      Apr 02, 2016

I know that's right. I just went on this site two days ago and they fraudulently took the money out of my account. THEY DIDN'T EVEN give me a weeks free trial. But you know look at his English! The owner's of this company must be so proud!!!

• Cu
      Apr 16, 2016

Listen: You all sign up, it clearly states that it is a 7 day trial. It clearly states that, plus the date that you need to call in and cancel, as soon as you sign up it sends you emails verifying the service and explaining the terms and conditions. There is nothing hidden, read and you will see it all. Before you put your credit card number in, it clearly states that as well, so why blame the company for not reading, checking your emails and checking the box before you are charged the $1.00. Read and all will be right with the world. It is you that sign up, provide your information and sign up.

• Cc
      May 18, 2016

My husband canceled in February after they took money out the first time. Since then they have took money out of his account for March and April and have yet to put the money back into his account. He calls every day and they see in their computers when he canceled and keep telling him that the money for March and April will be put back into his account. He was told last time he called that it would be in there Tuesday it is now Wednesday. They even tried telling him that they have tried to put the money back into his account yet his bank confirmed that no one has tried to put money back into his account.

• Al
      Sep 15, 2016

Good morning I want to disable my account because I Myscore are charging every month twenty nine dollars

• Bi
      May 31, 2017

The owners of this company need to be in jail. Not even sure how they got my wife's credit card number.
    We never wanted or received a credit score. But we are being billed 29.95 a month.