MyPerfectResume.com / extra charge
I paid $2 for subscription and that was supposed to be a trial. There was nowhere said that later I'm going to be charged extra $25!
When MyPerfectResume took money from my account I contacted them to ask what was going on.
They said that was a monthly payment, but when I told them that I only wanted to try their site and paid for trial they did not reply.
I made my small research and found out that many people complain about the same thing. In my opinion this site is running a scam and they are not to be trusted! Don't give them your card information, they will try to steal from you!
More MyPerfectResume.com Complaints & Reviews
- My Perfect Resume - it is a fraud 
- My Perfect Resume - recurring charges 
- My Perfect Resume - money has been taken from my bank account without my knowledge 
- My Perfect Resume - scam 
- My Perfect Resume - dishonest pricing 
- MyPerfectResume.com - unauthorised direct debit from account by my perfect resume
- My Perfect Resume - continuing to charge after I cancelled subscription! 
- My Perfect Resume - unauthrorized billing 
- My Perfect Resume - no problems 
- MyPerfectResume - myperfectresume.com