[Resolved] MyHeritage / my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
Hi, I purchased a DNA kit for my wife and less than two weeks later after thanksgiving the price was reduced by $20 Canadian. My account number is [protected] and the DNA kit assigned to Mali Ayers is MH-8SU2R9.
Can you please arrange for a price match and refund as this seems unfair. I tried ringing customer support but it is closed.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Nov 28, 2017
I regret to find that you purchased your DNA kit before there was a holiday discount. I can understand how frustrating it may be in this type of case scenario.
Your feedback and overall satisfaction is very important to us and I have already written to you about the subject in more detail.
If you have any questions, please reply to that e-mail anytime, I'd be always happy to help you with your research or membership.
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - trial membership cancellation
- [Resolved] My Heritage - dna evaluation