[Resolved] MyHeritage — dna test purchased today (11/26/18)
I had purchased a DNA test from here today & when I checked my bank statement I was charged for 2 (two) DNA tests. I called & talked to a person named Ivan about it as to take off the 2nd one & once talking decided to cancell my original as well as the other one & to just refund me back my money. He asked me to send a copy of my 'pending' statement to have it cleared up & the billing department would get in contact with me once they recieve it. I did send the statement photo in & still haven't heard from them yet. I did contact my bank also..
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018
Dear MyHeritage member,
I'm sorry to read about your complaint here.
Issues such as these are extremely important to us and I will do all I can to ensure your refund.
Unfortunately, I am unable to locate your registered account with the information I see here on this website. Therefore, please e-mail me rafael.[protected]@myheritage.com so I can straighten everything out with high priority.
I will be looking for your e-mail.
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- MyHeritage - my heritage dna test results wrong 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys 
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - monthly payments