[Resolved] MyHeritagedna test purchased today (11/26/18)

I had purchased a DNA test from here today & when I checked my bank statement I was charged for 2 (two) DNA tests. I called & talked to a person named Ivan about it as to take off the 2nd one & once talking decided to cancell my original as well as the other one & to just refund me back my money. He asked me to send a copy of my 'pending' statement to have it cleared up & the billing department would get in contact with me once they recieve it. I did send the statement photo in & still haven't heard from them yet. I did contact my bank also..

• Resolution statement

• MyHeritage Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018

Dear MyHeritage member,

I'm sorry to read about your complaint here.

Issues such as these are extremely important to us and I will do all I can to ensure your refund.

Unfortunately, I am unable to locate your registered account with the information I see here on this website. Therefore, please e-mail me rafael.[protected]@myheritage.com so I can straighten everything out with high priority.

I will be looking for your e-mail.

Sincerely