MyFlightSearch / false pretense for flight confirmations
On June 20th I decided to go online to locate a great deal for an airline company. After going online I stumbled onto the company, Myflightsearch.com. That was the biggest mistake of my life. The company makes false accusations and never delivers on their promise. I was promised a price of 420.20 for 6 on way tickets. I was given a booking number and never an actual confirmation, which I thought was very wrong already. The next day I received an email stating the price went up for an additional $100. I called the company and after waiting on the phone for over 2 hours, I was finally promised again another deal. Then another email appeared and another promised was given the next day. For three days I was promised deal after deal and waited on the phone hour after hour to get nothing in the end. I will never choose this website again and hopefully no one else will have to deal with my heartache after clicking this website.
More MyFlightSearch Complaints & Reviews
- MyFlightSearch - Disappointed
- MyFlightSearch - Don't do business with this company!!
- MyFlightSearch - Fees
- MyFlightSearch - Flight
- MyFlightSearch.com - booking problems - sketchy practices
- MyFlightSearch - stay away!
- MyFlightSearch - Bogus booking fee charged
- MyFlightSearch - reservation
- MyFlightSearch - layovers and flight release
- MyFlightSearch - my flight search