Mycleanpc.com

Posted:

For $40 their software does nothing

Mycleanpc.com
mycleanpc.com
Waste of money. For $40 their software does nothing. In order to activate the software you have to call them and they offer to send you to a "technician" for $199 additional and $14.95 a month for continued service. I ran the scan, paid the $40, refused the technician. Then clicked on fix problems when the software was activated. Took about 50 minutes to do what ever it did. As a test I let it restart the computer, I didn't start any other programs. Let it finish what ever it was doing. Then I said, well if it cleaned my PC I should run the scan again and get 0 errors. Ran the scan and in 2 seconds it found 222 problems. Shut off the program. Obviously it doesn't "clean my pc" it just installs some useless software so they can get you to call them so they can try to sell you a $200 technician. Sorry, there are free programs that scan your computer and even some free ones that will remove spyware etc. This is a scam.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Software & Games

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree