My Points / Account arbitrarily frozen

United States Review updated:
3.75
Myself and 3 other members of my family have accounts with My Points. We all use the same home computer but with log in and out of our accounts each time, according to directions given to us by MyPoints. Each one of us has amassed enough points to receive several redemptions but the company arbitrarily froze ALL of our accounts saying that we somehow violated our agreement. However, they did not specifically tell us how or even send us a notice that they would take this action. We would like our accounts restored and all of our points restored.

Comments

Rh
  25th of Feb, 2009
The exact same thing happened to me. I have been a member since 2000 and this is how they treat their members. I won't stop until they restore my account.
Sp
  7th of Mar, 2009
Agree! My parents, my sisters, and my roommate's accounts all got shut down last week! They won't tell me why they de-activated them, but let me tell you how many points I had... 9, 000! I almost always cashed in to get the basic $10 gift cards but the first time I decide to pile up the points and save up for a big card they "claim" I violated their terms. They're a joke.
Fe