My Points / Account arbitrarily frozen

Myself and 3 other members of my family have accounts with My Points. We all use the same home computer but with log in and out of our accounts each time, according to directions given to us by MyPoints. Each one of us has amassed enough points to receive several redemptions but the company arbitrarily froze ALL of our accounts saying that we somehow violated our agreement. However, they did not specifically tell us how or even send us a notice that they would take this action. We would like our accounts restored and all of our points restored.

Comments

• Rh
      25th of Feb, 2009

The exact same thing happened to me. I have been a member since 2000 and this is how they treat their members. I won't stop until they restore my account.

• Sp
      7th of Mar, 2009

Agree! My parents, my sisters, and my roommate's accounts all got shut down last week! They won't tell me why they de-activated them, but let me tell you how many points I had... 9, 000! I almost always cashed in to get the basic $10 gift cards but the first time I decide to pile up the points and save up for a big card they "claim" I violated their terms. They're a joke.

28th of May, 2012

Their phone number is 415-200-4200

14th of Aug, 2018
    MyPoints - Coupons

I am trying to print some coupons so I can use them to redeem for points, but the site keeps telling me my cell phone number can't be accepted. I don't have another phone, only this one. Is there a way this can be resolved quickly so I can print the coupons off of MyPoints for my daily five activities?

• Sh
      15th of Aug, 2018
    MyPoints - Does not honor points for Amazon purchases
    San Francisco
    California
    mypoints.com

Can you have a "real" human respond to the missing points issue? I am not getting ANY Amazon points at all. And I shop there quite often.
    I have contacted you since April 20th and have yet to not receive Robot emails again and again with the same message.

15th of Aug, 2018
    MyPoints - Website unavailable

It's been about 5 days now that the website says mypoints is unavailable!!! What's up with that? It was working fine then all of a sudden it goes down? Has it been discontinued?

• Da
      20th of Aug, 2018
    MyPoints - Account Services
    Memphis
    Michigan

I redeemed my points for a Macy's gift card about a month and a half ago and I still haven't received it. When I tried to log in today, it says my account has been deactivated! What do I do and how can I get my rewards? Please contact me at my email address of dgabe93@gmail.com as soon as possible. This is infuriating.

20th of Aug, 2018
    MyPoints - NCrave

I was trying to access the NCrave feature so I could complete my Daily 5 list, but I keep getting an error message. This has never happened for as long as I've been a member of the site. If it's just my computer, that would be fine since I can probably correct th situation from me end, but if not if someone could please fix it, that'd be great.

• Vi
      21st of Aug, 2018
    MyPoints - E-gift card had never received
    San Francisco
    California
    MyPoints.com

Redeemed points for $50 Texas Roadhouse giftcard in May 23rd. It's May 27th and still have not received it. Sent two emails to MyPoints, never heard back from them. I researched it online and found out about the complains. This is aweful! Somebody should shut this company down.

• Mo
      30th of Aug, 2018

Suddenly this week, I could no longer sign in, sent inquiry to My Points, they responded, My account was hacked, I would have to setup new email address, notify them and they will setup new acct. I sent a reply and asked about my points of over 23, 000, they responded the hacker used up all my points. I dont see how, i had 23, 486 If this is true, there would have to be some points left over. since redeeming points doesnt use odd numbers like 456 or 486. I sent a third inquiry and now they are ignoring me. The signin screen changed this week and this is when I could no longer sign in. I wonder if someone at Mypoints stole my points... Maybe we can file a complint with the federal govt...