My. Earnmicrosoftcash.com / fraud

United States Review updated:
3.35

I bought the software from earnmicrosoftcash/impact wealth solutions, that came in my eamail address marshallchatmon@yahoo.com, but when I tried to access to the website, for more information, the web page doesn't exist, but they made the charge to my credit card, and i'm trying to cancel, and now I can't, because the support@earnmicrosoftcash.com website doesn't exist either, for me is a fraud. this scam artist also hacked my email and I am also unable to log onto it as well. I have a second email address at mtbconstructioninc@yahoo.com
Marshall l chatmon

Provo
Utah
Phone: 18665195308
earnmicrosoftcash.com

I am not able to connect to the web site, therefore I wish to cancel the order within the 10 day trial.
Cj
  17th of Nov, 2008
I have tried calling, e-mail the fraud on Earn Microsoft Cash and no response, I am still getting money taken away from my credit account and I want this stoped. This company does not exist, and is alful you can't fine anyone to help stop the money being taken out of your account. My credit card company isn't helping either, I have complainted to them twice and they still remove the 49.99 from my account. What a life we live in.
Le
  19th of Nov, 2008
Yes this certainly is fraud as the wefb page does not exist. They got my 1.97 as well. I am very dissapointed!!!
Do
  19th of Nov, 2008
This " website" really does NOT exsist. They have debited my checkng acc't 3x for 49.95. I don't know how to stop them. I know I will have to close my acc't in order to make them stop.
Am
  26th of Nov, 2008
i received an email from someone at that fraudulent business, here is the guys name and email Jared Cook jared@impactwealthsolutions.com. Have a good time gripping him out.
Jo
  28th of Nov, 2008
I also, authorized my account to be charged on the assumption that I could cancel with in seven days at web site and email provided. The email address is not a valid address and the web site only brings up this complaint site. The email address I was given support@earnMicro$oftcash.com and the web site of http://my.erarMicro $oftcash.com. I would like to see the person caught and prosecuted for fraud and refund all of us our money back.
An
  4th of Dec, 2008
This is total BS. I have tried contacting them before they even took the 49.99 and no response. Now I see they have taken the money. They have no phone number, the email address doesn't do any good even if it is real. No one will respond. People behind these scams should be put into prison. I have contacted my local police to see if I can have the emails that were sent to me traced. I just don't understand the world today. I hope no one else gets caught up in the scam. Just because it has the word microsoft doesn't mean it is legit.
Su
  5th of Dec, 2008
I wrote a huge comment earlier, so you can go search for it if you really care, but two quick comments on posts I read earlier.

"BECAUSE THE support@earnmicrosoftcash.com WEBSITE DOESN'T EXIST EITHER" -ummmm this isn't a web site, it's an email address... that's probably your first problem.

"The email address I was given support@earnMicro$oftcash.com" -It's actually just support@earnmicrosoftcash.com

I"m writing this because I paid my $1.97 for the kit like everyone else, but when I went to cancel I made sure to document everything (email receipt to show my cancellation request was documented) and then when I sent the cancellation form I sent it certified... Anyway, I was canceled and never paid more than the $1.97. If you document everything and cancel as outlined in the Terms and Conditions, you should be fine.

Rick
Pa
  25th of Apr, 2009
BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by BBB.
Find out more about Impact Wealth Solutions:
Additional Information
Industry Tips
BBB Copyright and Reporting Policy

BBB Accreditation
This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.

BBB Rating for Impact Wealth Solutions
Based on BBB files, Impact Wealth Solutions has a BBB Rating of F.
Reasons for this rating include:
BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.
Number of complaints filed against business.
Failure to respond to complaints filed against business.
Number of complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings
The company's website states: "Ziing Energy Risk Free Trial Offer Terms and Conditions:
Please take a few minutes to read the following as when you purchase the Ziing Energy Risk Free Trial Offer you automatically accept the following terms and conditions. You are ordering the Ziing Energy 14-day risk-free trial offer for $2 shipping and $3.95 handling. If you are not satisfied with your Ziing Energy trial offer, return the unused portion anytime before the end of the 14-day trial period and you will have no further obligation. If you are happy with your Ziing Energy, do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $74.95 approximately 14 days after your trial shipment is sent out. That's 25% off the regular price for a 1-month supply of Ziing Energy, normally $99.95 per bottle. In addition, approximately 14 days after you place your trial order for Ziing Energy and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you a fresh 1-month supply of Ziing Energy. The credit card you provided for initial shipping and handling fees will be billed the Member's Only price of $69.95 plus $5.00 s/h for a total of $74.95 when each new product ships. That's 25% off the regular price for a 1-month supply of Ziing Energy, normally $99.95 per bottle. You may cancel your membership to Ziing Energy at any time by simply emailing customer care at support@ziingenergy.com. You will receive a link to a cancellation form to fill to and send in. However, please be aware that our customers see most noticeable results by using Ziing Energy consistently for a minimum of 3 months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments of Ziing Energy, you may return any unopened containers of Ziing Energy within 10 days of receipt for a full refund less the $5.95 s/h charge and a 15% restocking fee."

Business Contact and Profile for Impact Wealth Solutions

abbeycameo.com/2pgw221wxnayvwa
Principal: Mr Jared Cook
Customer Contact: Mr Jared Cook - (866) 519-5308
File Open Date: September 2008
TOB Classification: Internet Marketers, Health Diet Retailers, Scientifically Unproven Health & Medical Product Providers, Vitamin Supplement Suppliers, Work At Home Companies
BBB Accreditation: Impact Wealth Solutions is not a BBB Accredited business.
Additional DBA Names: Opportunity Knaux
Make Google Cash
Google Success Kit
Goggle Revenue Streams
Earn Google Cash

The BBB has requested basic information from this company but has not received a response. As a result, the BBB may not have current information about the company

Business Management
Additional company management personnel include:
Ms Sarah Heiss
Cherise
abbey cameo

Additional Locations and Phone Numbers
Additional Addresses
560 South Renaissance Dr.
(undeliverable 12/08)

Tel: (800) 645-0536

Additional Email Addresses
support@makegooglecash.com

Customer Complaint History for Impact Wealth Solutions
When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.
BBB processed a total of 97 complaints about Impact Wealth Solutions in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 97 complaints closed in 36 months, 97 were closed in the last year.
These complaints concerned :
4 regarding Advertising Issues BBB Definition:

Advertising Issues - Claims alleging print or electronic media advertised claims or practices misrepresent the service or product offer.

1 - Bait & switch advertisement
2 - False or unsubstantiated claims in advertisement
1 - None of the Above - Advertising Complaint Issue

45 regarding Billing or Collection Issues BBB Definition:

Billing or Collection Issues - Claim alleging billing errors, unauthorized charges, or questionable collection practices.

2 - Failure to correct billing errors
2 - Improper collection practices
10 - None of the Above - Credit, Billing or Collection Complaint Issue
16 - Unauthorized bank debits
15 - Unauthorized credit card charges

2 regarding Contract Issues BBB Definition:

Contract Issues - Claim of alleged failure to honor contract or agreement, work performed without authorization, or invalid contract.

1 - Failure to honor a contract or agreement
1 - Invalid or false contract

8 regarding Customer Service Issues BBB Definition:

Service Issues - Claims of alleged delay in completing service, failure to provide promised service, inferior quality of provided service, or damaged merchandise as a result of delivery service.
BBB Definition:

Customer Service Issues - Claims alleging unsatisfactory customer service, including personnel's failure to provide assistance in a timely manner, failure to address or respond to customer dissatisfaction, unavailability for customer support, and/or inappropriate behavior or attitude exhibited by company staff.

2 - Failure to provide promised assistance or support for products or services
4 - Failure to respond to phone calls or written requests for assistance or support
2 - None of the Above - Customer Service Complaint Issue

2 regarding Delivery Issues BBB Definition:

Delivery Issues - Claims alleging delayed delivery of ordered merchandise.

1 - Delivery of unordered products
1 - Non-delivery of products

1 regarding Product Issues BBB Definition:

Product Issues - Claim alleging a product does not meet the expectations of the complainant, including defective merchandise.

1 - None of the Above - Product Quality Complaint Issue

21 regarding Refund or Exchange Issues BBB Definition:

Refund or Exchange Issues - Claim of alleged failure to honor company policy or verbal commitment to provide refunds, exchanges, or credit for products or services.

2 - Failure to honor promised refunds, exchanges, or credit
4 - Failure to honor refund, exchange or credit policies
15 - None of the Above - Refund or Exchange Complaint Issue

13 regarding Sales Practice Issues BBB Definition:

Sales Practice Issues - Claims of alleged sales presentations made in person or by telephone that contain misrepresentations of the product or service, high pressure sales practices, failure to disclose key conditions of the offer, and verbal representations not consistent with written contractual terms or agreements.

1 - None of the Above - Sales Complaint Issue
3 - Sales presentation did not disclose complete pricing information
1 - Sales presentation misrepresented the product
1 - Sales presentation not consistent with advertisement
1 - Sales presentation not consistent with the written agreement
6 - Sales presentation used dishonest sales practices

1 regarding Service Issues BBB Definition:

1 - None of the Above - Service Complaint Issue

These complaints were closed as:
79 Resolved BBB Definition:

Resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.

13 - Company resolved BBB Definition:

resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.
the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
66 - Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to BBB.

12 Unresolved BBB Definition:

Unresolved - The company failed to resolve the complaint issues.

12 - Company failed to resolve the complaint issues through BBB voluntary and self-regulatory process.

1 Administratively Closed BBB Definition:

Administratively Closed - BBB determined that the complaint could not be satisfactorily settled using standard methods of voluntary dispute resolution

1 - BBB determined the company made a reasonable offer to resolve the issues, but the consumer did not accept the offer.

4 No Response BBB Definition:

No Response - The company failed to respond to the complaint.

4 - Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

1 Unpursuable BBB Definition:

Unpursuable - The company cannot be located or is out of business.

Microsoft Corporation Logo Microsoft Corporation