MVQ Passport to Fun / unauthorized withdrawals from account

1 20 Glover AveNorwalk, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 202 324-7635

For more than a year and a half, MVQ Passport to Fun withdrew money every month from my checking account without my authorization. My credit card information was lobbed and hijacked from them through Fandango.com after I purchased movie tickets. I never received any products, coupons or merchandise at any time from this company

Comments

• Dr
      9th of Mar, 2011

I happened to me too. So they did for almost 0ne year I I have not notiied until lately. So I called my credit company and they could not help to collect the money back since I did notcall to stop them. What a ripped off!!! How can I get money back???

• Da
      27th of Mar, 2012

For 4 years I've been billed 25.95 a month for PASS PORT TO FUN which I never signed up for. Yes, I should have noticed it before amongst my credit card charges but I didn't. How a company can just take your credit card and start billing you is beyond me. I guess anything in legal these days. I must admit to being furious about this and wonder where they got my information. My guess is they got it from Travelocity.