[Resolved] Mutual Of Omahadisability insurance

I feel like I always get the run around when I call to check my claim. They say that my doctor hasn't sent records only to be told by my doctor they never. received a request for my records. When I call back to claim representative only to be told that she would fax it to them. I wait over a week and call to again check my claim status to be told the same thing again! This is crazy! My premium was taken out of my paycheck each payday with no delays. I would like my claim handled with the same respect.

• Resolution statement

• Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. If you’d like to discuss this further, we’d like to listen. Please email your name, phone number and the best time to reach you to [protected]@mutualofomaha.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Sh