MTN South Africa / overcharging & not returning calls
I refer to a debit in my account for R1350.00 for the above contract. Kindly explain to me how is it possible for a cellphone contract be so high when its used 8 times a month. I have returned the cellphone & contract to MtN that was under the above contract & I was not aware of I don't understand why one has to pay so much for a contract that is not utilised. I want my money refunded before the end of this week & want this contract cancelled with no charge to me with immediate effect as MTN has failed to service my needs and has in the process pushed its agenda of day light robbery & please if you require to speak to me I work foe a Bank & can not sit on a cellphone or phone for 320 minutes fighting a losing battle with MTN. I need the money credited to me account by the end of this week or I will be referring this query to a further level.
MTN HAS FAILED AGAIN TO ADDRESS THE RELEVANT NEEDS OF ITS CLIENTS I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED TO ME & THE CONTRACT CANCELLED WITH NO COST TO MYSELF WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
More MTN South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mtn South Africa - account being deducted more than the contract I signed for!
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - mtn get your house in order and sort out my issues
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - phone repair 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - reversal of upgrade
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - billing me for a contract I did not renew, even after I provided them with an affidavit