MTN Data Bundle / not loaded
13th July 2009
My data bundle of 2g should have been loaded on the 13 June 2009. I called the service dept on the 15th June as it was not loaded. and was told it would be loaded in 2 to 24 hrs. I contacted the service dept again on the 18th of June and was told it was loaded but for some or other reason had not got to my account. They would reload and again 2-24hrs should be active, ref no 2430235 given. Popped into Northmead mall, 3 times, and was assisted by MPHO. Same story given to her that it would be on 2-24hrs. She was also given two ref numbers. I phoned service dept agail on the 23rd of June as I still did not have my data bundle, again told system showed loaded but not activated on my account, will do reload and should reflect 2-24hrs, ref 2438236 given as previous ref was signed off? Phoned head office on the 29th June as I still did not have my bindle and spoke to, spelling of names is as it sounds, MAROOMA who promised a call back that day or the following day as she would see to it that I received my data. Needless to say the neither the call back or the data materialised. I called service dept again on30th June and spoke to FELIZE who called her supervisor NISHA who informed me it was sorted and I should have my data 2-24hrs, ref 49683352. Called again on the 3rd July and was promised a call back by NISHA. Ha ha...no callback! Phoned again on 6th July spoke to GADJET who told me I would have to wait 20DAYS for the problem to be sorted. Demanded to speak to NISHA but she was busy and would call back...ha ha still waiting! Phoned again on the 8th July and told cannot be helped as system was down. Asked if NISHA could be asked to call me back...ha ha wasting my time waiting for calls to be returned, the only call I ever got back back was from MPHO from Nerthmead Mall. It is the 13th July now and my new bundle has been loaded but still no feedback on last months bundle!!! Is this a reflection I can expect from MTN-SP.
The affected cell no is [protected].
My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanking you. D D Merckel.
Wonder if I will get a reply to this?
More MTN Data Bundle Complaints & Reviews
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mtn South Africa - account being deducted more than the contract I signed for!
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - mtn get your house in order and sort out my issues
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - phone repair 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - reversal of upgrade
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - billing me for a contract I did not renew, even after I provided them with an affidavit